Diwali

Omari Pov

I woke up leaving Riah in bed. It's now 10:30 am. Am downstairs holding a medz as mi smoke mi weed.

Riah just nice. Not like any other nice, but she nice...
you get me?

This morning when mi wake up and mi look in a her face, she just beautiful mi afi look pon har fi an good while. Mi nuh want di anything fi mess up wah we have. Fi have har in a mi bed when mi wake up next to har, hit different bro.

Mi affi stare pon har fi a good while. This morning me wake up and see she curl up in a mi arms. And har lil snores ugggh.

With that in mind and I take a big puff. I hear noise coming from the living room sounding like footsteps.

"Mari?" She called. "Wah smell so?" She ask. "Mi deh in a the kitchen!" I shouted.

I turned around on the barstool while sitting around island. She walks in, "Yuh smoke?" She ask raising a eyebrow.

"Sumn wrong with that?" I ask her as she stands in front me. "It's bad, real bad" she replied making me laugh.

"Give it to me" she say stretching for it. I got up from around the island and held it in the air, as she jumps for it.

She climbs on the stool and jump on my back. She tries reaching for it, but I hold it down. "Omari!"

"Yes Riah?" I say with a chuckle. "Look here" she says behind me.

I turned my head only to see her lips smash against mines. She sucks my bottom lips and I bit her top lips. When I was distracted she grabs it out of my hands.

"Jah know... my girl you dangerous eno" I say as she jumps off my back. She walks over to the sink. "Bet" she says giggling.

"How you would a feel if mi eat off you donut?" I say walking over to the fridge opening the, as I took out the box of donut.

"No a joke" she says walking over to me. "Give me it and me give yuh the weed" she says.

"Give mi the spliff first" I say stretching my hands. She give it back to me and gave her the donut. She grabs it and rolled her eyes. "Wah you just do?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

She hisses and walk over to the island. I slap her ass hard as possible, causing her to fell on the floor. "Ahh, Mari"

"Mi warn yuh don't it?" I say sitting on the barstool. I take a puff off my spliff as she rubs her ass. "Don't talk to mi" she says sitting around the island on a barstool beside me.

She rest the box of donuts on the counter. I leaned in and blow the smoke in her face. She coughs dramatically while fanning. "Stop nuh!" She says in a serious tone.

"Riah" I say in a serious tone. She looks at me. "You soon move in here so with mi eno. Just time... all baby pack up in yah"

She hisses and take out a donut, as she took a bite. I chuckled, "yuh quiet now?" I say resting my head on the island while staring at her.

"You ago busy wensday?" She ask in annoyed voice. "No.. why?" I replied.

"You ever go a an Diwali fest?" She ask. I shake my head. "Mi want you come with mi cause mi auntie them nuh stop bother mi bout arrange marriage"

"Wah it bout?" I ask her. "Just come you will see. Mi will give you and kurta" she says.
"Mi will see" I say and out my spliff.

"You know what's a kurta?" She ask and I nodded.

"Mi ago watch tv" she says getting up. She tip toe and kiss me on the cheeks. I held her hands before she could walk away, causing her to turn around.

"Lips" I say trailing my index over my lips. She giggles, as she tip toe and leaned it and kiss me on the lips. I held her ass and she let's out the softest moan, I couldn't help but bit her bottom lips.