Lex

As weeks went on I had started seeing Atlas more and more around the house with Alex. He was killing me.

It was a sunny day I remember and my brother and Atlas were in the living room of our moms house playing some video game.

As I walked down the stairs in my yellow crop top and white jeans I felt the tension almost increase by the second as I saw Atlas's eyes wandering down my body. I felt as if I was some sort of prey to him, as if the could just pounce on me and pin me to the ground. His eyes marking my body from head to toe almost making me feel as if he left a trail of his gaze behind. This dude. My brother looked at me with a genuine smile before saying something.

"Where you going Lexie?" , I loved that nickname Lexie from my brother, it made me feel happy but of course Atlas had to interfere.
"Lexie? Cute nickname for a puppy" Atlas says teasingly and I tighten my fists, urgh the only thought going through my head was I wonder what would happen if I kill him?

Of course he teased me and they both laughed as I just rolled my eyes in annoyance.

They both joked around before I headed out and met up with my friends trying to shake the feeing of Atlas's eyes following me out the door yet it was so damn hard to ignore those hazel eyes following my movements out the door. Just like the predator follows his prey.

Once I got back home, Atlas was leaving. As he walked out of the door he immediately whistled as he saw me, I knew he was teasing.
"Looking good Lex"
I felt my heart freeze, not in a bad way but in one of those melting ways, though I didn't know why, he always denied having feelings for me whenever my brother would start the "you like her" conversations, so why should I have feelings for him...?

"Lex?" I ask with a curious look
"Mhm, it suits you"
I felt my heart race, not in a bad way, in a weird not-knowing-what-to-do way
"You're not calling me Lex, my name is Alexa and that's it" I cross my arms
"Nah, I'm calling you Lex" he winks teasingly and walks away.

I give him a sarcastic smile before walking inside the house. And from that day on, the nickname "Lex" grew on me more and more every day it came out of his mouth.