"That's what makes you beautiful"

(This is probably going to be a short one but still it'll always have a special place in my heart due to how amazing this was)

It was summer. I've been having rough days looking at myself in the mirror and telling myself I'm absolutely ugly. I was so harsh on myself that even my friends started noticing.

We were at the hotel. I was laying down on my bed on my phone whilst the girls were on the balcony with the boys talking about something, I didn't bother going over to ask them as I was in a rough state. I could notice my brother and the boys staring at me from time to time which only made me even more curious. As I got out of bed I noticed all of them soon start acting like they weren't just being all secretive.

"What were you guys talking about?" I asked with a soft laugh as I leaned against the balcony door and looked at them.

"Nothing... um me and the boys are going to go somewhere real quick" my brother adds and walks past me as he grabbed his speaker that was besides the bed stand which only made me even more confused a speaker?!

"Yeah you girls go to the beach or something" Andrew adds as Jayden nods.

Elena and Addie giggle and I give them a even more confused look.

"What the heck is happening?" I asked as I was fed up with their little giggling and whispering behind my back. The girls just laugh and hug me which only made me EVEN MORE CONFUSED.

Atlas laughs and goes over to the boys that we're getting ready to leave.
"Lex, you just go with the girls to the beach... you'll have fun" he winks and smirks at the boys who smile back. I had nod clue what was going on but I knew that I was not in the mood to go to the beach.

The boys soon left and I rolled my eyes as I looked at Addie and Elena.
"What is going on? Just tell me" I said annoyed as I looked at them who were only switching teasing glances.

"Nothing Lexie" Elena laughs
"Yeah... don't worry about it, anyway you look adorable today!?" Addie adds with a huge smile trying to cheer me up from my bad mood.

"Don't lie" I smile softly before going and laying back on my bed on my phone.

"Oh come one bae don't be so upset! I mean we're at a huge ass hotel with a freaking beach right in front of it!" Addie laughs and jump on the bed besides me. Elena laughs and nods as she gets on the bed too.

"We're definitely going to the beach just like the boys said!" Addie laughs.

I only looked at both of them, confused, very very confused. I couldn't understand what they were planning or what was really happening. I rolled my eyes and buried my face in the pillow whilst groaning in annoyance.

"Come on don't be moody!" Addie laughs and pulls me to sit up. I looked at both the girls annoyed.

"I'm not in the mood to go" I sighed as I looked at both of them. They knew how much I hated the way I looked these couple days yet they still pushed me into going.

"It'll be fun!"
"Come on Lexie!"
"You're gorgeous!"
"Come on we'll have fun"
Was all they were saying trying to encourage me to go. I couldn't help but smile ever so slightly.

"Ok ok ok fine" I got out of the bed and walked over to my makeup bag to put on some makeup.

"What are you doing?" Addie asks and walks over to me.
"Just going to put on some makeup" I smiled and took out some blush.
Elena grabs the blush from my hand and Addie grabs the makeup bag.

"Hey! Give it back" I tried grabbing the bag but she just set it down on the nightstand.

"Nope, you're coming with us to the beach just how you are, ok? No makeup, no fake, no mascara, no blush, just you and your pretty face" Addie smiles and Elena hugs me from behind as she laughs.