Dance with me in the rain

Hey lovelies! I'm truly sorry for not being able to write a new part to my story for a couple days, it's been pretty hard due to new years and things but I promise I'll try my best to make this part interesting🫶🏼
——————————————————————————-

It was a warm day and I remember being away with the group, I'm Colorado. We had decided to go on a road trip and so we stopped at a beautiful hotel in Colorado and due to the lovely view and nature around we decided to spend the weekend.

Once we had all settled inside the hotel, Alex went to into the first room with Addie and Jayden went into the other with Elena. Andrew and Aurora decided to not come due to her family having some problems so Andrew stayed with her back home.

I sat on the couch sighing in exhaustion from the exhausting car ride here. That's when I see Atlas lolbeginning to take out his clothes from the suitcase and taking them to the closet beside the bed in our room. I smiled as I watched him from the living room in the hotel room.

"Need help "pretty boy"?" I teased him with a smile as I got off the couch and walked over to his suitcase.

I could see him smirk as he looked at me with a shocked yet pleased expression.

"Did I just hear you call me "pretty boy"?" He laughed and said asked over to me as he grabbed my waist and pulled me close to him. I laughed and wrapped my arms around his neck as I looked up at him.

"Maybe" I laughed and gave him a small kiss making him laugh and ruffle my hair. I nudged him and rolled my eyes with a smile before kneeling down and taking his clothes out of his suitcase and standing up whilst walking into our room and placing them on the hangers of the closet.

I could feel him cross his arms as he watched me with a smirk. Once I had finished hanging his clothes I turned and faced him.

"Already tired?" I tease and walked past him as I ruffled his hair. He laughed. Oh I loved hearing him laugh.

"I told you never to ruffle my hair! Especially when it looks good!" He said jokingly snd looked at me.

"Oh really?" I whisper teasingly before leaning in as if I would kiss him. Just as my lips were almost touching his I pulled away and ruffled his hair whilst laughing. I knew what he was about to do so I rapidly ran into the living room of the hotel room behind the couch.

I could see the dominant look in his eyes and the way he immediately switched into playful mode. I laughed as I watched his movements carefully.

He laughed as he walked over to the couch parallel with me. I smiled as I got into a position ready to run.

"Scared?" He laughed as he made a step to the right of the couch whilst I stepped left.

I blow him a teasing kiss as I laughed, waiting for him to catch me. 

As soon as he saw that teasing kiss of mine he laughed and acted like he'd run around the couch from the right. As soon as I saw that I rapidly went around the couch only to fall straight into his trap... he tricked me and immediately came back around from where he had left off, making me fall straight into his arms.

"Oh come on! No fair" I laughed as I tried wriggling out of his embrace.

"What's not fair? You being a little dummy?" He laughed and picked me up.

Once he had picked me up, he sat down on the couch with me in his lap before laying down and pulling me in top of him, I blushed... I blushed so hard it wasn't even funny.

I remember him laughing and teasing me due to how rosy my cheeks were. As I remained on top of him, I saw the love in his eyes, the pure warmth in his eyes for me.