ch. 2

Office of the President of Youyou Entertainment.

"Dan Buliu, are you crazy?! Who allowed you to apologize?!" As soon as Dan Buliu opened the door and walked in, a tea cup flew towards him.

He tilted his head to avoid it, and then the tea cup hit the glass door with a "clang" sound.

The female secretary outside the door was so frightened that she fell into silence. The depressed person in the center of the whirlpool was still calm and composed. He walked up to the president without changing his expression and said calmly: "Do you have anything to do with me?"

"Look what good things you have done!" Yong Baosheng, the president of Youyou Entertainment, slapped the table, and the flesh on his face was shaking with anger, "Because you just talked nonsense, now everyone is saying that we sign sky-high prices with artists contract!"

Denbuliu: "Oh, so the contract was signed with me?"

Knowing that Den Bu Liu was irritating him, Yong Baosheng was instantly flushed with anger, but he realized that getting angry was useless. He finally took a breath and started to play the emotional card: "Xiao Xian, Xiao Xian, I also know that you have your own difficulties. But do you know that your nonsense has caused huge losses to the company? Now many agents have received requests to terminate their contracts. If all the trainees are terminated, what will your company do? "

"It is indeed a problem," Denbuliu thought for a moment and sincerely suggested, "It is better to close down as soon as possible."

Yongbaosheng: "You——"

"I never consult for low-quality companies, but since I am here now, I would like to give you a piece of advice," said Danbuliu, sitting on a single sofa nearby, as if he was taking the time to teach students from the MBA business school. " An excellent business model needs to follow at least the following two points. One is to provide unique value to customers, and the other is to have a sustainable profit model. Only in this way can it bring continuous benefits to shareholders. And your company..."

At this point, his tone paused for a moment, and his eyes fell on Yong Baosheng's face.

The moment he was watched, Yong Baosheng suddenly felt a sense of fear of being called out by the teacher. He originally wanted to curse Tan BuLiu, but as soon as he said it he turned into: "What happened to my company?"

"I'm sorry, your company has neither of the above two points." Decai Buliu pointed out pointedly, "A company like yours that relies on this kind of unequal contracts to exploit ordinary people to make money quickly, it would be better to close down as soon as possible."

Bankruptcy, bankruptcy, bankruptcy again!

"Dean Bu Liu!" Yong Baosheng stood up in anger, "I took you in with good intentions, provided you with a job, and treated your sister. Is this how you repay me?"

"Oh, so there is such a thing?" Danbuliu nodded in surprise and said compassionately, "In that case, I will not charge a consultation fee for this consultation."

"Who the hell told you this?!" Yong Baosheng was shocked by the shamelessness of decadence, but he couldn't scold or hit him. In a flash, Yong Baosheng suddenly remembered that he still had a hand in his hand. Holding a handle.

"Don't forget," he smiled proudly, urgently needing to win back a victory, "your contract is still in the hands of the company, and you will have to pay a penalty of 10 million for terminating the contract."

Den Bu Liu's expression became solemn: "Can't you terminate the contract?"

"No." Yong Baosheng raised his chin and finally let out a breath of anger.