ch. 17

In any case, they received this antique high-definition successfully.

At two o'clock in the afternoon the next day, Camilia performed live.

As early as a few hours ago, the media had been waiting at the door early to capture the artist's appearance from the best angle.

The station sisters of Li Yuexi and Li Xingbei also came. Although the twins' fans often disagreed with each other, the two station sisters had a good relationship and soon got together to chat.

One station girl complained: "I don't understand what the European photographers think and why the photos they take are so ugly. No matter how tall the person is, they are only 1.5 meters under their lens."

"The truth is true," another station sister nodded, "Putting this kind of picture in a circle is simply a disaster like a tornado."

"..."

"..."

As soon as the word disaster came out, both of them thought of their own cubs and fell silent in unison.

After a while, one of the girls said nervously: "I don't know what Xing Zai will wear this time."

"Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu My Yuexi's mother is also QAQ."

"The news also said that they didn't use designers this time. I can't even imagine what they would wear."

"Well, on the bright side, if the designer is so bad, maybe it would look better without the designer!"

"...Forget it, if you really can't do it, just complain. Anyway, their facial features can stand the test!"

"Yes, good-looking people are the most important! Anyway, given their conditions, they will still look good even if they are wearing a sack!"

The two station ladies reached a consensus and jointly lowered their expectations to the lowest level, anxiously waiting for their idols to enter the venue.

At one o'clock in the afternoon, people arrived at the scene one after another. They were all bright and beautiful, and they were all born to be clothes hangers. The competitors were so good that the two station ladies became more and more anxious until a black business car stopped at the entrance of the red carpet.

The car door opened and an Asian face slowly walked out. After seeing the person clearly, the expressions of the two station ladies changed.

"Damn, why did Jia Yifei come to Camilia's show?"

"No wonder I saw a 'flying bird' next door just now. I thought he was just here to have fun."

Jia Yefei is a twin rival. Since their debut, the two sides have been competing for endorsements and resources. The competition between the right and wrong actors has been constant, and fans have disliked each other.

The two station ladies rolled their eyes, put down their cameras, and waited for the other party to pass by. But when he saw the other person's outstanding appearance, he invariably felt disappointed.

Jia Yifei walked across the red carpet, and his fans also ran over, screaming and making a lot of noise. A few of them didn't look at the road and almost bumped into the station sister's camera.

"Be careful!" Sister Zhan quickly protected her eating utensils and said angrily, "You don't have eyes? Why don't you apologize if you bump into someone?"

The man then turned around and made a strange sound: "Are you here too?"

Before they could answer, the man laughed again and said mockingly: "I heard that the twins drove away the stylist? That really made the already ugly clothes even worse."