ch. 52

Seeing the naked man, Ji Zhang and Ji Hanmo looked at each other, their whole faces turned dark.

"Have you seen enough?" Hui Ji said coldly, blocking everyone's gaze with his body, "Get out if you have seen enough."

Ji Hanmo froze on the spot with a face full of shock: "But how can it be so decadent?"

Ji Zhang also darkened his face: "Where is the daughter of Hengqian Real Estate?"

"Oh?" Hui Ji raised his head with a subtle expression, "Looking at the surprised expressions on both of you, do you all have your own candidate in mind?"

As soon as these words came out, netizens finally reacted.

【Fuck! I just felt strange, why didn't they go to bed so early in the morning and come to Huiji's room? Are they here to catch someone raping? 】

[Yes, I felt something was wrong before. Even if Hui Ji is really in love, there is no need for the whole family to gather around to watch her get up, right? Now it seems that they all have their own arrangements! 】

[Looking at their expressions, does that mean they didn't catch the person they wanted? 】

[Help, this is so off the mark, what a weird family this is! 】

[Forget about catching an adulterer, I still want to live broadcast it, just to give Hui Ji a mouth to explain clearly, and let Hui Ji be tied up with the **** person! Ahhhhhhh it's so bad! 】

[Fortunately, the agent showed up. Mr. Wuwuwu is really an all-purpose agent! 】

...

Seeing that the public opinion on the Internet was on the verge of getting out of control, Ji Hanmo quickly hung up the live broadcast, but it was already too late.

Secrets of a Rich Family already had its own traffic, and Hui Ji was a popular figure, so the matter quickly spread.

Angry netizens rushed to Weibo to denounce, and the Ji family removed hot searches one after another, but soon new entries were added. For a time, the entire network was the Ji family's fault. noodle. information.

What's more, it was revealed that Ji Zhang was irresponsible when he got into Big Gray Lan's belly, and then turned around and married a rich girl. However, when he was unable to give birth to a child, he rushed to find Hui Ji in an attempt to use him to consolidate his position as the head of the family.

One stone stirs up a thousand waves.

In just one day, the stocks of major companies owned by the Ji family plummeted. By the time the U.S. stock market closed, the decline had exceeded 15 billion.

"Look at the good stuff you've done!"

At the main residence of the Ji family, Ji Youdao threw the financial report on Ji Zhang and Ji Hanmo, his brain buzzing with anger.

"Father, Hanmo is implicated, he is actually..." Ji Ming hurriedly wanted to explain.

"Shut up," Ji Youdao glared and said coldly, "Don't think I don't know that your handiwork is in it, kneel down too!"

Ji Ming's knees softened, and he knelt in front of Ji Youdao: "Father, I promise, I have no knowledge of this matter!"

Ji Youdao: "That tied up prostitute. Isn't she yours?"

Ji Ming quickly shook his head: "She is indeed my subordinate, but I didn't send her to Hui Ji's room. It was her own obsession with climbing high that led to her behavior. If you don't believe it, you can just let her come." Confront me face to face!"