ch. 22

Early the next morning, Denbuliu was awakened by a phone ringing. Qinqing Dairy, which has been sponsoring the talent show before, wants to continue inviting Hui Ji to be a product endorser for the new season.

Dan Buliu looked at the plan and quotation and found that the project was good, but the time was a little tight. The shooting would be tomorrow morning. No wonder he called him so early in the morning.

Decan Buchu went out to tell Hui Ji about this, but when he came to the living room, he found no one on the sofa.

Did he leave?

Just as he was about to make a call, he heard another sound coming from the kitchen. It turned out to be Hui Ji cooking.

He was still wearing yesterday's clothes, but he seemed to have taken a shower and looked a little fresher.

"Are you sober?" Denbuliu leaned against the kitchen door frame, a little surprised.

"Wake up, thank you for taking me in last night," Hui Ji turned his head and said with unusual familiarity, "You can eat after you wash up."

Decanbuliu nodded, turned around and went into the bathroom to wash up. When he came out, Hui Ji happened to come to the restaurant with a dinner plate.

Danbuliu put a tissue on his lap and said, "Qinqing Dairy contacted me this morning and wants to ask you to shoot the next quarter's commercial."

Hui Ji just looked at him quietly, looking at the tail of his hair scattered softly on the back of his neck, and his elegant movements when cutting open the poached eggs.

Only then did he realize that there were actually many signs to prove that this was not the same decadence as before.

Even if it's just a simple breakfast, the decadent table manners are so elegant that it puts people to shame. It was just because he never disciplined others that Hui Ji ignored this detail.

This discovery made him a little happy, but he couldn't help but feel a little uneasy. Denbuliu was too unpredictable, and he didn't know how to keep him.

"What do you want me to do?" Denbuli put down his knife and fork, raised his head and asked him, "I'm asking you, what do you think?"

Only then did Hui Ji come back to his senses and looked away uncomfortably: "You are my agent, you can take it if you want."

"I can take it if I want to?" This indifferent attitude made Danbuliu frown, "The agent has a cooperative relationship with you, and it only provides opinions and reference. You need to make your own judgment on whether a project is good or not, and whether you should cooperate or not. ."

Hui Ji didn't like his tone of demarcation. He bit into the candy egg with a possessiveness that he didn't even realize: "I said casually because I trust you. You let me judge for myself. Is it right?" Because you're not going to continue to be responsible for me?"

Denbuliu: "Let me remind you, I am still your agent now."

Hui Ji: "What about the future?"

Decanbuliu fell into rare silence.

"Don't forget, I'm just making my debut now," Hui Ji cut open the poached egg again, and the thick egg liquid overflowed and stained the disk. Hui Ji stared at him, his eyes as thick as the flesh under his hand, "I hope you I have not forgotten that you promised to make me a superstar."

Danbuliu raised his eyebrows: "On condition that you become my dog."

As soon as he finished speaking, Hui Ji suddenly stood up from the chair. He crossed most of the dining table to stand in front of Denbuliu, and asked almost close to his face: "Am I not considered your dog?"