ch. 31

"Are you surprised?" Denbuliu tilted his head, a little curious, "Are you disgusted that I describe you like this?"

"It's not that I'm disgusted, it's just..." Hui Ji turned away, blushing a little, "Why do you suddenly ask this?"

Den Bu Liu: "Tell me how you feel first."

"..."

"It depends on who said it," Hui Ji's head was dizzy and he answered instinctively, "I'm sure I won't be disgusted by it, but others..."

Denbuliu: "What if I am your fan?"

"My fans?" Hui Ji suddenly reacted, "What does this have to do with them?"

Den Bu Liu: "Tell me briefly about your image positioning."

"Image positioning?" Hui Ji was stunned.

"We did a survey and analysis on your image and found that in addition to their love for your music and dance, fans are particularly concerned about your body." said Dan Buliu, "and among them, the one that was mentioned most frequently was your dancing. The exposed abdominal muscles, the rolled Adam's apple, the bulging veins on the back of the hands."

"Fuck, what the hell..." After hearing this, Hui Ji's ears turned red visibly.

His abdominal muscles hardened, his Adam's apple rolled, and his hands... Hui Ji hid his hands under the table and couldn't help but curse.

What are these people doing? What's wrong with the veins on the back of my hands? A man has veins, what's all the fuss about?

There is also a decadence...

Hui Ji raised his head and looked at Denbuliu's hands, but was suddenly stunned.

I wonder if his identity has changed now and he needs to establish his authority in front of the employees. These days, Dai Buliu is dressed very formally. He wears a light-colored shirt with a dark striped suit. The waistcoat tightly outlines his waist, making him look very oppressive. .

But in Hui Ji's mind, he remembered that rainy night, when Decan Buliu came to him soaked all over. Once you see him like that, you can no longer think of him as a cold and serious person.

"Why are you staring at me?" Danbuliu frowned and handed over a stack of documents.

His fingers were thin and sinewy, and his wrists were opened to reveal a section of his shirt, and faint veins could be seen under the skin.

Blue veins...

Damn, why would he suddenly notice such a detail? He must have been affected by his shaky speech just now.

"Take it," Denbuliu reminded coldly, dissatisfied with his distraction, "read the information."

Only then did Hui Ji react, dragging the information over almost as if snatching it away, and read it at a glance.

However, his mind was filled with the slumped hands just now, and he couldn't read a single word.

Hui Ji lowered his head to divert his attention, but was caught off guard by his slumped foot.

Under the table, Dai Buliu crossed his legs, stepped on the carpet with one leather shoe, and tapped the other foot in his direction. A white calf was exposed between his socks and suit pants, like an ambiguous signal.

Just when he was lost in thought, a calm voice suddenly sounded: "Have you finished reading?"

Hui Ji seemed to have been caught doing something bad, so he quickly looked away and said loudly: "I didn't look!"