ch. 3

Decanbuliu returned to his office under the leadership of his secretary. As soon as he sat down, he was ridiculed by the whole room.

"Hey, Brother Cai is back? You've become famous today! Your apology videos are everywhere on the Internet."

Section 4

"You also apologize to the artists who were violated on behalf of Youyou Entertainment. It's so funny. Who the hell is giving you face? You don't even urinate and look in the mirror, but you still represent the company. Do you deserve it?"

"That's right. This is how everyone leads artists. How come you were caught out by Lin Su?"

"No, the artists under Brother Biao are very obedient. I heard that I took Xiao Ning to accompany Mr. Wang for three days last time. What did you get?" A man with a sharp mouth and monkey cheeks held out five fingers.

The man called Brother Biao waved his hand and said with a smile: "Oh, it's all trivial. When the artist debuts, there will be a lot of money waiting for us."

"That's right, you have to work hard. Unlike some people, they can't handle this kind of thing easily. Let me tell you, don't be embarrassed by being an agent. Go back and be your assistant honestly. ."

...

From the moment Xian Buliu came in to the moment he sat down, everyone in the office was full of weird and sarcastic attitudes.

The words were harsh, but Luan Buliu was not offended.

It's just a bunch of rotten fish and shrimps. In the past, he wouldn't even be qualified to meet him. Now it's just good luck to be under the same roof with him, does it deserve to make him angry?

Dejectedly, he walked to his workstation and found that his originally tidy workstation had become a mess, with various documents scattered on the floor, and a bunch of messy pop-ups and software installed on his computer, as if he had endured A baptism of wind.

"Who did it?" Denbuliu raised his head and scanned the people in the room, his voice and tone full of oppression.

"Hey, are you angry now?" The people who just made sarcastic remarks looked at each other and smiled indifferently.

Only two female colleagues shook their heads, indicating that this matter had nothing to do with them.

"You?" Daibuliu took a step forward and asked the person next to his workstation.

The other party twitched the corner of his mouth with disdain on his face: "Which of your eyes saw that it was me who did it... Damn it, what the hell are you doing?!"

"Crash--" With a sound, Dai Buliu lifted his workstation directly. There were still unfinished takeaways piled on his table, and the oily soup in the lunch box instantly overflowed and spread everywhere.

"Fuck, are you crazy?"

Decan Buliu: "Not you?"

"I never did it!!"

"Oh." Denbuliu seemed a little disappointed, turned around and flipped up the workstation of the person opposite him.

"Dejected! Do you fucking want to die?!" This man also exploded.

Danbuliu clapped his hands, his expression so calm that he could not tell that he had just turned over two tables: "Who did it? Why don't you tell me?"

"I said your mother!"

The men rushed over in an instant and got into a fight with Decanbuliu.

Five minutes later, except for the two girls who did not participate, the other four provocative men were all thrown to the ground.