ch. 37

The rumors of Hui Ji's love affair reached Decai Buliu's ears from various channels.

At first, he didn't take this kind of speculation to heart. Unexpectedly, I accompanied Li Zai to audition for the male lead in the movie today, and I heard Li Zai mention it again, and he said it very vividly and convincingly.

Hui Ji falling in love?

How did such outrageous rumors spread? He is with Hui Ji every day, how come he doesn't know that he is in love?

The variety show was recording a variety show outside today. After the audition, Decanbuliu asked the driver to drive to the variety show site to visit the cast.

The previous advertisement for Shake the Bubbles received rave reviews online and also created a buzz on the short video platform. Stone-X's popularity also increased, and he was invited to participate in a popular escape room variety show.

When Denbu Liu came over, Stone-X's new manager Yu Zilin was already waiting at the door.

"It's so cold, but we chose to record this episode outdoors." Seeing that Decai Buliu came over, Yu Zilin handed him a warm baby and wrapped her down jacket tightly, "Mr. Decai, warm your hands first, and I'll take you there. ."

Danbuliu glanced at her lips, which were white from the cold, and shook his head: "You can keep it, I'm not cold."

Yu Zilin didn't insist anymore and put Nuan Baobao in her pocket.

Denbuliu glanced at the situation in the distance and asked, "How long will it take for it to end?"

"You came just in time," Yu Zilin raised her hand to look at the time and smiled, "We have finished recording the last section, and Hui Ji has the highest points now."

It was no surprise that Tan Buliu walked towards the set with Yu Zilin.

This is an escape room variety show, but this time the venue has been moved outdoors, focusing on simulating the authenticity of the real world.

In addition to the boy group Stone-X, there is another popular girl group that also participated in the variety show. More than a dozen people drew lots into two teams to investigate and decipher the case together.

Hui Ji drew the girl group vocal Ruan Lu, and when Denbu Liu came over, they had already entered the final level together.

Unexpectedly, Hui Ji, who was originally a detective, transformed into the big boss behind the scenes. He successfully deceived his teammates and other team members, and killed everyone at the decisive moment.

"Ahhh! Damn it!" After the game ended, Zhou Muyang was so angry that he jumped up and down, "I just said that the captain is a villain. I want to kill him, but it's a pity that you don't believe me!"

Ruan Lu, who was partnering with Hui Ji, opened his eyes wide with shock: "How could this happen? I didn't notice it at all!"

Zhou Muyang: "It's all because he disguised himself so well and put the blame on me!"

Hui Ji put his hands in his pockets and lazily raised his eyelids: "You are too stupid."

A group of boys were fighting and walking towards the rest area. Hui Ji was surrounded by the crowd. His eyebrows were clear and sharp, showing the high spirits of a teenager.

Before parting, Ruan Lu took out his mobile phone and said cheerfully: "I had a lot of fun this time, Hui Ji, can you add me on WeChat?"

Hui Ji didn't answer, all his attention fell on Dean Buliu in the distance.