ch. 14

The plane roared to an altitude of 10,000 meters. After more than ten hours of flight, they finally arrived in Paris.

The twins were jet-lagged in the hotel, depressed but unable to rest. There were some problems at the fan meeting venue, and he needed to deal with them.

The team that came this time had no experience in overseas activities, and was stuck by local policies. There were a lot of procedures waiting for Dai Buliu to communicate. After finally completing the formalities, he discovered that there were also problems at the implementation level. It was difficult to find local workers. In addition, Denbuliu was a temporary agent and some employees were not cooperating with him.

Various factors caused the entire process to be lengthy, lengthy and extremely inefficient. Denbuliu spent most of his time on the project, and barely slept for two hours in the second half of the night.

But fortunately, the final effect is not bad.

The scale of the fan meeting was small, and according to local policies and safety requirements, the number of people was limited to less than 200.

However, the venue focused on a small but exquisite event, and within the existing budget, it was organized into a high-end dinner format, which won praise from both sponsors and fans.

The event officially started, and Denbuliu was finally freed from the complicated work. He stood in the crowd with a drink, like an ordinary fan, integrated into this warm and straightforward meeting.

This experience was somewhat new to him.

The Decai family started out in heavy industry, mainly engaged in the mining and steel industries. Later, after two generations of restructuring and development, it gradually formed a business landscape with construction, automobiles, department stores, and electronics industries as the main industries, and the Internet, investment, and cultural industries as supplements.

By the time this property was handed over to Den Buliu, most of the family's business had been turned into capital operations. The rest of the family is no longer specifically engaged in a certain industry. They hire professional managers to manage the company, and the board of directors mainly relies on dividends to obtain income. Only the head of each branch is left to run the business.

As the successor of the main family of the decadent family, Danbuliu mainly controls the two major businesses of electronics and new energy vehicles. In addition, he is also a partner of his family's TUI Investment Company and controls the investment direction of its funds. At the end of each quarter, the business departments of other branches of the family will also report the general situation to him.

Among them, the annual revenue of Decai Electronics is nearly 100 billion, and new energy vehicles are still in the production period, and more than 10 billion are invested every year.

Compared with the projects he has handled in the past, the scale of the cultural industry is too small. The family's cultural industry was managed by him and assigned to trustworthy people, and he would hardly intervene personally.

In addition, Denbuliu himself kept a clean mind and had almost no interaction with the entertainment industry in his previous life. At most, I will meet invited artist guests in the cultural sub-forum of the World Economic Forum, and in rare cases, I will meet artists who are brought here during dinner.

He originally had little interest in this field.

But at this moment, when he stood in the audience with these people and saw the sincere smiles on everyone's faces, the sense of accomplishment brought by this emotional satisfaction was no less than signing a huge contract.