Chapter 2

Author's POV:
Pratha is getting her older sister Shraddha ready...                           

"Look, I'm giving you a final warning. There shouldn't be any mistakes this time. Five marriage proposals came this month, but you rejected all of them."
Anika said to Shraddha.

"Look, Mom, The first one I saw seemed more interested in showing off his money than finding a life partner. The second one, I could tell from his words that he was more interested in dowry than marrying me. And then the third one, I just didn't like him, so I lied and told him I had a forgetfulness condition, and he actually believed it. And then the fourth one, he lives in a neighborhood I don't want to live in, so I don't want to marry someone so close. And then the fifth... why did I reject the fifth one?" Sharaddha said.

"Hey, that fifth guy accidentally spilled tea on your saree, so you threatened him in front of everyone, that's why, dii," Pratha said while laughing.

"Oh, he didn't spill it accidentally, he purposely spilled it because he couldn't take his eyes off me," Sharaddha said.

"You two, just be quiet... Just talk it out. Both of you are being immature... and Pratha, remember, if this proposal doesn't work out, I won't eat a thing for a whole month," Anika said in a slightly angry tone.

"Don't worry, Mom. I promise, this relationship will be solid this time, and dii, please don't mess things up again," Pratha said while smiling.

"Okay, but I'm the older one, don't you understand that I don't like being ordered around?" Sharaddha asked.

"Yes, dii, I understand," Pratha answered.

“okk, cool ” Sharaddha said.

"Hmm, yeah cool!" Pratha replied, matching Shraddha's language.

Sharaddha's outfit

Riya's POV:
Garv already said he will help me, but seriously, Riya, you'll calm down after hearing all this? Like, no ways! But let me tell you, will it be a sin to use swear words? 😅 If not, then I'll comment on his post right now in front of everyone, so he knows who he messed with. Anyway, what's the use of these 5 fake IDs of mine? I don't even talk to anyone, just watch reels... Hmm, I'll disturb this guy Keshav's sleep now...

Author's POV:
Riya was very tense because she hadn't used swear words until now, but today she's commenting with swear words on Keshav's post. And Riya writes swear words that are different from the gender of the guy...

“So you fucker father…you don't have a mother or sister in your house, what cell brother fucker…I want you to get your periods and your ass to bleed, you fuck…I don't know you, you have fucked me so much. And if you text me then I will say again you crazy ass...''Riya, comment on Keshav's post and copy paste a comment on his entire post...