40

Vote target : 45 votes for the next chapter....
_________________________________________

Rishabh stumbled into Riya's house, completely intoxicated

Rishabh stumbled into Riya's house, completely intoxicated. As soon as Riya's father and Advik caught sight of him, their eyes filled with rage. Aryan, witnessing the tension, bravely stepped in between them.

"Rishabh, you need to leave," he firmly stated. Rishabh remained silent, but his slurred words soon turned into loud, nonsensical shouts.

"Little angel... little angel... where is m-my Riya, sasur ji?" he babbled. Unable to contain his anger, Riya's father swiftly delivered a tight slap across Rishabh's left cheek.

Meanwhile, upstairs, Pratha could hear the escalating commotion and rushed downstairs to investigate. As her eyes fell upon Rishabh, a surge of fury coursed through her veins. "What is he doing here?" she shouted, her voice filled with righteous indignation. Rishabh, undeterred, attempted to justify his presence.

"Oh, Pratha, listen," he pleaded, "call Riya and tell her to come back with me. I'll accept her child." Just then, someone hurled two anklets in Rishabh's direction. As he looked up, he discovered that Riya had discarded them onto the floor, a symbol of her defiance.

"Why are you here, huh?" she demanded, her voice echoing with anger. Rishabh, undeterred by the hostility, professed his unwavering love for Riya and expressed his desire to marry her. Riya stood before him, facing this tumultuous and emotionally charged moment. It was a scene filled with raw emotions and conflicting desires, leaving everyone involved in a state of uncertainty.

"I'm ready to accept your child," Rishabh declared, his voice filled with a mix of determination and vulnerability.

But Riya, her voice trembling with hurt and disbelief, responded, "What do you mean? Are you still accusing me of cheating? Wow." Tears streamed down her face, reflecting the pain she felt deep within.

Rishabh, his emotions running high, reached out and firmly grasped Riya's wrist, urging her to come with him. However, before they could continue their conversation, Garv, Riya's protective brother, intervened, forcefully pushing Rishabh away from her. "I don't want someone like you for my sister," Garv asserted, his voice filled with anger and concern.

Rishabh's anger surged within him, and he retaliated by throwing a punch at Garv, his fist connecting with Garv's lip, causing a trickle of blood to escape. The shocking sight left Riya wide-eyed and horrified. In that moment, she found the strength to slap Rishabh and grab his collar, her voice filled with a mixture of disgust and defiance. "I feel disgusted that I ever fell for someone like you, Mr. Singhania. Who are you to reject me? And yes, I cheated on you," she confessed, a single tear escaping from Rishabh's eyes.

"This is what you wanted to hear, isn't it? Well, let me make it clear, Mr. Singhania. This child and I don't need any sympathy from you," Riya declared, her voice filled with determination as she turned and made her way upstairs, leaving Rishabh standing there, feeling a deep sense of rejection and heartbreak.