Chapter 22

Note: Hey guys, as you all know, my exams are coming up, so I won't be able to write the chapter before March 16th. However, I still want to include a scene about Valentine's Day in the story. Thanks for understanding!
_______________________________________

Riya's Pov :
Today is Valentine's Day, but I can't help but feel a little sad because my Rishabh isn't here with me. This Valentine's Day could have been so beautiful for me because it's the first time I have someone special in my life. But even though he's not physically here, I know that our love transcends distance. I'll cherish the memories we've made together and look forward to celebrating many more Valentine's Days with him in the future.

Pratha's POV:
Oh my goodness, today is Valentine's Day, but why the hell am I feeling so happy, huh? I don't have anyone to celebrate this Valentine's Day with. No problem, I'll celebrate it with Avni because this day is not only for lovers. Suddenly, I got a notification on my phone. Oh, it's from Archit.

Archit : Hey Pratha, today is a special day, so how about we go on a date?

Me : Yeah, sure...

Archit : Oh, cool. I'm very happy now.

Me : 😊

Oh God, he wants to go on a date with me. I think I should go with him because this is an opportunity where I can break off this engagement, but not today. I don't want to ruin his happiness.

Garv's POV:
I haven't seen Pratha since that day, and I don't know what the hell happened to me. I think I should talk to her.Today is Valentine's Day, so I can ask her out on a date. Yes, I should definitely ask her. But first, I need to get ready.

"Mamu... mamu..." Aarush shouted.

"What happened, huh?" I asked.

"Actually, Mamu, I want to go to Pratha's house to meet Avni," Aarush said. Hmm, I also want to go there. If I take Aarush with me, I can give an excuse to Pratha that Aarush wants to meet Avni, and that's why I brought him along. Yeah, people tend to listen to kids' talk.

Riya's POV:
I want to eat pizza, but not alone. I think I should bring someone with me... Aarush! Yeah, I can bring him along.

"Aarush, are you going somewhere?" I asked.

"Yes, Masi, I'm going to meet Avni," Aarush said.

"Oh, actually, I'm going to eat pizza. So after you meet Avni, do you want to join me?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure, Masi," Aarush said.

"Ok, it's a deal... Garv Bhai, please bring Aarush here early, okay?" I pleaded with puppy eyes.

"Yeah, yeah, sure," Garv said.

Pratha's POV:
I was all set with my outfit. I'm wearing a stunning red gown. I'm not the biggest fan of the color red, but for this occasion, it's the perfect choice.

It's evening, and I was talking to myself while admiring my reflection in the mirror

It's evening, and I was talking to myself while admiring my reflection in the mirror. Suddenly, the doorbell starts ringing. Since I knew my parents were off to meet Shradhaa di for a hawan, I went downstairs to check. I had a feeling that Archit was there to pick me up. But when I opened the door, I was surprised to see Garv standing there, dressed in a red and white suit, with a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

Garv's POV:
Dude, you won't believe how nervous I was when I showed up at Pratha's door. I mean, I had this red and white suit on, holding a bouquet of red roses. I was hoping she'd like it, you know? I knew she wasn't a big fan of red, but I thought it would be perfect for the occasion. So, when she opened the door and I saw that surprised look on her face. I saw her. I can't even begin to describe how incredible Pratha looked in that red gown. I mean, seriously, it was like she stepped right out of a fairytale. The way the gown hugged her curves, the way the color complimented her skin tone, it was all just perfect. And her confidence, man, it was radiating from her. She was like a queen, owning the room with every step she took. I couldn't take my eyes off her. She was absolutely breathtaking.

"Hey, this is for you," I said, handing her the bouquet. She graciously accepted it, her smile genuine and heartwarming.

"Thanks, they're so beautiful," Pratha expressed her gratitude.

"You're welcome," I replied with a warm smile.

"Come inside," Pratha invited me. Aarush didn't say a word and went upstairs to meet Avni and me. I couldn't take my eyes off her; she looked absolutely stunning in that dress. Only I knew how badly I wanted to kiss her. What the hell am I thinking? I was lost in my thoughts, gazing at her while she admired the flowers.

Pratha's POV:
Garv is such a gentleman, bringing me flowers. How cute. And when I caught him staring at me, I couldn't help but wonder what the hell he was thinking about me. I never wear deep neck dresses in front of him, so it's like a whole new level of vulnerability. But when I looked into his eyes, I could see the love and lust in his eyes, which made my stomach do a little flip. It's like a swarm of butterflies fluttering inside me, and it's both exciting and nerve-wracking at the same time. It's a feeling I can't fully describe, but it's definitely got me intrigued.

Garv's POV:
I don't know what she's thinking about me. It's hard to resist my feelings when I'm around her, and that's why I've been avoiding meeting her. Should I kiss her? I need to find a way to control myself. It could be a risky move, but the desire is so strong. Only I knew how badly I wanted to kiss her right now.  I don't know why, but I started moving towards her while she was looking into my eyes. She also started taking steps but not in my direction. I pinned her to the wall and closed all the distance between us. Her  swirls fell on her face, I pressed her curves with my fingers and gently brushed her cheeks. I could feel that she felt the same way as me.

"Do you want to know what I feel for you?" I whispered.

Pratha's POV:
I don't know what he wants, but all I know is that I still love him. My emotions are strong, and I feel a deep connection with Garv. I am uncertain about his intentions, but my love for him remains. He is too near to me. He pinned me against the wall. One thing is confirmed for me: he also feels the same way. But look, he is still asking me if I want to know what he feels for me. His every breath gives me butterflies in my stomach. His hand brushes against my cheek, and I can feel the warmth of his touch. Our chests are pressed against each other, and the intensity of the moment is overwhelming. My heart races as we share this intimate connection, and I can't help but yearn for more. I don't know if it's a sin or something else, but I can't deny the intense feelings that his touch evokes in me. His thumb gently brushes against my lips, causing them to part instinctively. I can sense his desire in that moment. His lips draw closer to mine, but I instinctively turn my face in another direction. His nose brushes against my cheek, and I can feel his warm breath against my skin.

"You know, I'm losing all control now..." Garv whispers. My eyes remain closed, and he grabs me by the waist. I place both of my hands on his chest, feeling the rapid beat of his heart. The tension between us is palpable, and I can't help but wonder what will happen next. He holds my chin gently, his eyes closed as his lips draw closer to mine. In that moment, I feel a mix of anticipation and excitement. But suddenly, the sound of a car horn interrupts the moment, causing us both to stop.
_____________________________________
So yeah, hello, everyone! How's the chapter ? And yeah , don't forget to vote and make sure to write your opinions in the comments. Also, make sure to share this story with your Wattpad friends. Please vote for the chapter so that I can get motivation and upload the next chapter. ❤️

And yeah, follow my Instagram account too for spoilers of upcoming chapters... 💗✨

https://www.instagram.com/sparkle_heart_122?igsh=YWkyNmczM2RjM2Jr

See you soon...❤️
Bye...😸
_____________________________________