spoiler of upcoming chapter...

"You taught me how to live with you, and now you're saying I have to live without you," she said, her eyes welling up with tears. She held onto his wrist tightly.

"And what about me, huh? This was my first and last time loving someone with my whole heart. I don't think I can love another person as deeply as I love you." He shouted in anger, pulling his hands away.

"Rishabh, trust me, I didn't cheat on you," she pleaded, trying to control her tears but failing.

"You gave me hope to believe in being a good person, but now you've shattered that illusion. It's making me question why being a bad person is easier." A tear finally escaped his eyes as he spoke.

"Rishabh, think about our child. This is our child, and I promise you, Rish-" Her words were cut off by him.

"This is not mine. You know what? This child is cursed. And a cursed child can't be mine." He shouted, causing her heart to shatter into a million pieces. Each piece served as a painful reminder that he didn't trust or love her.

"Rishabh, please stop. You're hurting me," she pleaded, covering her ears with her hands as tears streamed down her face.

"You deserve this pain and hurt," he shouted in anger. 

( I know Rishabh ne limit cross kardi... ☠️)

Note :
So yeah, this is the spoiler from the last part when they both are together in the book. Yeah, guys, you'll have to say goodbye to them soon, but also welcome them into something little.

( arey abhi kaha jaa rahe ek or spoiler hai and vo bhi next chapter ka...)

Pratha and Garv found themselves in the kitchen, their proximity growing closer by the second. As Garv stood beside her, Pratha could feel her heart racing, her shoulders gently grazing against his chest. In that tender moment, their connection was interrupted by Archit's sudden entrance. His eyes locked onto Pratha and Garv, and in that instant, a mix of shock, betrayal, and hurt flashed across his face. Without uttering a word, Archit swiftly exited the house, his emotions overwhelming him. Unable to contain his concern, he dialed Pratha's father, hoping to find solace and guidance in this unexpected situation.

_________________________________________

Thanks for 10k+ views my sunflowers...💕✨️

So tell me your pov in the comments section about Riya and Rishabh after knowing this...

See you soon ✨️
Bye..🦋

Follow me on my ig account

@Sparkle_heart_122

and also follow me on my Wattpad account...
_________________________________________