001.

Marco's POV

I was sitting in my couch holding the little card between my hands. It was pretty, made of a pale rose soft material and had her name and number scripted in silver.

I met her a few weeks ago in a visit we did to the hospital. I asked for her number and she gave me this little card. I liked her, I mean for being a doctor she's really hot and kind of smart at the same time. I grabbed my phone and dialed her number and after 3 rings she answered. Finally.

"Paulina Vega" she answered with a soft voice.

"Hallo, it's Marco, remember?" I said trying to sound cool.

"Marco...?" She asked confused.

What the fuck? Marco Reus of course, she just gave me her number a few weeks ago.

"Ehmm... Reus?" I said confused.

"Ja, Marco Reus, of course, hey." She simply said.

Hey? Hey? I Usually don't call girls but when I do they don't greet me with a "HEY?" #Whatever

"Ja, I was calling to see if maybe you wanna grab lunch with me, I have some questions for you." I said and heard some noise in the back, she didn't replied to me. What the hell?

"I mean you said that I could ask anything about your job and since we couldn't talk that time I tou-

"Yeah I know, I am sorry about that I had work to do. But I would love to have lunch with you. Maybe tomorrow?" She asked softly.

"Why not today?" I said eagerly.

"I can't today, sorry, I am at the hospital." She said frankly.

"I understand. Tomorrow will be then." I said trying to contain my anger.

I wanted to see her today, is that too much to ask?

"Good. I have to go, text me the address and the hour." She said

"I will-

"Ok, perfect. I'll see you tomorrow." She said cutting me off and hang up.

¿¿¿???

I texted her the address that same night and she replied a simple "OK". Ugh, she was a bit annoying.

***

I arrived to the restaurant and she wasn't there, so I ordered an iced tea while waiting for her. 15 minutes passed and spotted her entering to the place. She looked amazing, she was wearing a black sleeveless shirt, jeans and boots. I waved at her and she waved back walking towards me. She sat in front of me and smiled.

"Hallo Marco." She said while putting her bag in the seat next to her.

"Hallo Olivia, you look incredible." I said and she blushed.

"Danke. But I don't believe you, I just got off from my shift." She said trying to fix her hair.

I laughed and immediately the waitress came and took our orders.

"I spoke the truth tho." I said taking a sip from my iced tea and she nodded in response.

"So what you do wanna know?" She said looking at me.

Her eyes were so big, literally the biggest eyes I've ever seen in my life but they were beautiful, like brownbut green, it depends of the light I guess.