012.

MARCO POV

I arrived to my apartment and sat on my living room just thinking about what just happened. I am beginning to think that I may be falling in love with this girl I know nothing about practically. I mean, if she wants to know something about me she just have to google it and it's done, but I know nothing from her apart that she's a doctor, likes Italian food and watch the stars at night which was one of the things she said in the auction dance.

-"Good night, I had a great time. M." I texted her and closed my eyes.

A few minutes later my phone beeped.

"Danke Marco, It was my pleasure. P" She replied and I smiled.

But I want more, I want more of her, I want to get to know her well, I have to find a way for her to let me in.

***

I was training, I was running around the pitch and I kept thinking about how I could gain her affection even more.

"I like looking at the stars at night, spent time with my family, travel, food and my kids for sure." Kept rumbling in my head, her words at the auction dance, the only thing I knew from her for sure.

I already interact with her kids, we already had food several times, her family? Maybe it's too soon so as the travel, so... Stars? We'll see.

-"Come on Reus on the centre now." I heard Kloppo's voice and nodded.

***

-"Heey, Marco." I heard her voice coming from my behind, I stood up and she gave me a hug.

-"Hallo Pau." I said smiling and she blushed.

-"So, what can I do for you Mr. Reus?" She asked taking a sit in her chair, we were in her office. It was fun because since she's a pediatric oncologist, her office was colorful and had some cool figures on the walls.

-"I love your office." I said pointing to the walls.

-"Really? It's cute isn't it?" She said looking at the walls.

-"Ja, very much - I said looking at her now - This must be good for the kids, right?" I asked.

-"Yeah, it relaxes them a bit, makes them feel like they're not in a hospital, more like in a friend's house." She said smiling.

-"Cool, I like that - I said running my hands thru my hair- Was this your idea?" I asked and she nodded.

-"Ja, I mean, I hate those hospitals where kids leave terrified enough with their treatments, I think we own them a bit of de-stress, don't you think?" She asked playing with her pen.

-"Totally." I answered.

-"So, I was wondering - I said and she was paying attention to me - Ahm.. well I just wanted to know when you're free?" I asked a bit shyly.

She looked to beautiful today, I mean she looks like that all the time, but today, she wasn't wearing her medical gown and had a beautiful simple navy blue dress and her hair was loose in curls, I love those curls, she's so easy-going and natural, she does not need to much of stuff on her to look beautiful.

-"You look beautiful by the way." I said and she laughed.

-"Thank you about that but, did you listened what I said?" She asked crossing her arms and I smiled shyly.

-"No, sorry." I said a bit ashamed.

-"I am free tomorrow night." She said leaving her phone on the table and I nodded.

-"Good, then it's a date?" I asked raising from the chair and she did the same.

-"Ja, I think it is." She said extending my hand but I laughed and walk towards her.

She knew what I was going to do and she let me, I grabbed her face between my hands and planted a kiss in her lips, she wrapped me with her arms and caressed my back, when we broke the kiss I looked at her and she was smiling, I couldn't help but kiss her pink cheeks.

-"Until tomorrow night then." I said walking towards the exit door and she nodded.

-"Good bye Marco." She said and blew me a kiss.

I closed the door behind me and rested my back on it and closed my eyes. What is she doing to me?

Paulina's POV

I heard my phone ringing and answered, it was him.

-"Pau?" He asked softly.

-"Ja, Marco, what's up?" I asked

-"I'm downstairs." He said and laughed.

-"Oh mein gott, I'll be there in a sec." I said nervous.

-"Don't worry, I can wait." He said calmly.

-"Ok danke, I'll be there in 5 minutes then." I said and hang up.

I couldn't find my coat and my keys, I ran upstairs and grabbed another coat, looked for my clutch and remembered that my keys where in the kitchen, so ran back downstairs and they were the keys, placed on the table. I did my way to the elevator and to the parking lot, I spotted his black range rover and he honked once I laughed. He got out of the car running before I could catch the door handle.

-"Wait - He said grabbing the door handle - Please?" He said taking my hand and helping me to get into his car.

Once I was sat on the seat, leaned to help me button my seat belt and when he was really closer to me, he gave me a peck and smiled.

-"You look incredible tonight." He whispered and I melted.

-"Danke - I said caressing his cheek - You look great too." I said and he smiled, he closed my door and walked in the front of the car.

I saw how his blonde hair was hit by the light reflection of the head lights, and it looked almost white, so as his skin that looked like porcelain. He's so beautiful.

-"So where are we going?" I asked.

He laughed and turned on the engine, automatically the music started playing.

-"You don't like surprises, don't you?" He asked looking forward and I rolled my eyes.

-"Ok fine Mr. Magic Man, I'll hold it." I said crossing my arms and heard his laugh.

We were in some kind of road surrounded by dunes, it was really dark so the dunes looked black, it was a bit scary but still beautiful.

-"What is this?" I asked curiously.

-"Revierparksee." He said and parked on one side of the road.