011.

-"This is one of my other places."He said softly looking to the sky now.

-"A fortune wheel?" I asked a bit confused.

He laughed.

-"Ja, this used to be the park we visit when I was a child, this was my favorite attraction." He said turning to see me.

-"Why?" I asked curiously.

-"I felt like I was flying and that there was nothing that I can't accomplish in life." He said coming closer.

-"Like what?" I asked looking at his thin lips that looked really kissable in this moment.

-"Well, like becoming a professional footballer, that was my biggest dream." He said and looked to the sky again.

"There are some people who are afraid of darkness, heights, I felt like if I could beat all those fears that people usually have, I could do anything in life, anything that I wanted." He said softly in almost a whisper.

-"My dad told me that one must fight for what one wants in life, that's what I did." He was looking at me again.

I lifted my hand and caressed his cheek and he closed his eyes at my touch and instinctively leaned closer to him and crushed my lips against his, he got tensed at first but then gave in and wrapped me into his arms. It felt so good being there with him, he just opened up about his dreams and his past, I love this. We broke the kiss when we ran out of air and we parted a bit, but I was still in his arms, we were both smiling.

-"Thanks for sharing this with me." I said grateful and he nodded.

-"I feel good showing you these things." He said smiling.

We stayed there for about 30 minutes more, the most he talked the most I liked him. I felt so bad for a moment, all the wrong things I did to him in the past, I didn't gave him the chance to show me his true self, I rushed the things and was so blind.

-"Can I ask you something?" I said serious now and he stopped smiling.

-"Ja, of course - he said clearing his throat - Anything." He added.

-"The day of our first date - He shook his head closing his eyes and I laughed - remember?" I asked

-"Ja, I am sorry about that." He said laughing a bit.

-"It's ok, I just I felt like you were so arrogant -

-"I was trying to impress you in some way and I did a poor choice about what to say to do that." He said lifting his free hand.

I shook my head laughing.

-"My bad - He smiled a bit - which I am terribly sorry by the way." He finished.

-"I know, it's my fault too - I said biting my lip - I rushed into the conclusions."

-"You were in your right." He said caressing my cheek.

The view of the lake was so beautiful and the moon looked so close to us and big and silver. I could see some part of the city and forest, beautiful trees that looked black right now because of the darkness. I turned around to see him and he was staring at me, his eyes looked black now, the pupils were dilated plus there was no light and that's the effect it caused. I felt the impulse to hug him and so I did.