003.

"Perfect, 30.000! Do I hear 40.000?"

"40.000" I recognize the voice, it was Matthias. What?

"Great 40.000! Do I hear 50.000?"

"50.000" Another guy said

"Amazing 50.000, Do I hear 60.000? Do I hear 60.000?"

"60.000" Again Matthias. What the hell?

"Good, this one is interested, Do I hear 70-

"500.000" A guy shouted.

WHAT? In the 30 minutes the lady had perform the auction, the highest amount was 95.000 for Lucile Klopp that was the niece of the DT of BVB. WHO IS THI-

"Oh god, this is incredible 500.000! Do I hear 510.000? Do I hear?"

No one said anything. Who? Who bought me?

"GREAT DR. Vega IS SOLD TO.....

Who? Who is it? Who is so demential to offer 500.000 for just a dance?

"MARCO REUS, LADIES AND GENTLEMEN." She finished.

And I choked.

"Are you ok miss?" She asked me putting the microphone away.

"Ja, I am, thanks." I said and returned to the line.

The auction finished and I still couldn't spot Marco in the crowd. How he dares?

"Now our auctioned please join their respective buyers. Shall we start the ball?" She said and everyone applauded.

Each one of the buyers came to pick their dance partner. And then I saw him, he looked a bit nervous but he was trying to hide it, he waited behind the guy which was before me on the queue. When it was his turn, he extended his hand so I could take it, a lot of people were looking, so I took it like nothing ever happened. Once I placed my hand in his, he wrapped mine with his. His touch was warm a bit tight. He was fixing his bow tie while walking with me, I didn't spoke because like I said, a lot of people were watching. We arrived to the dance floor and he stood in front and looked at me, straight into my eyes. The light of the hall was soft so his eyes looked darker now, plus his pupils were dilated now. He swallowed hard and put his hand in my back, taking it slow to my low back and pulled me closer to him.

"We need to talk." He said looking at my lips.

I rolled my eyes at him.

"We don't have anything to talk about."I said and the music started.

He was totally leading me, duh, it was to expect. He's dominant as well. His movements were smooth, like he's been doing this for so long.

"We do. I need to know." He said eagerly and gave me a little twist.

What?

"I don't think so Mr. Reus. We already have talked. There's nothing he-

"I need you to tell me why you say all those nasty stuff about me?" He didn't let me finish.

I looked at him impressed, is he really asking me this?

"Do you want me to draw it for you? Are you dumb as well?" I said and realize I was being rude.

"Sorry, I didn't... I-

"It's ok. I just need a little time with you. I need to know, that's it." He said and gave me another twist.

He was good at this, his movements were so effortless and fluid. He caress my back and I opened my eyes in shocked and he got nervous.

"Sorry." He said and I shook my head as a sign that no matter.

"Ok so tell me." He asked impatiently.

"We are in the middle of a dance, people is watching." I said inflexible.

"No one's watching. I need to know." He said biting his lip.

I realized that his eyes were expectant, thirsty of my answer. He really wanted to know what I had to say. His brow is furrowed lightly and his thin lips were hardly open. His grip was steady.

"You just talk about you, you just care about you and no one else – he was going to talk but I raised my finger to shut him up- donating money doesn't count." I said

I lifted my hand and rested in his shoulder and turned to look my hand, he tense under my touch.

"You can donate millions, that doesn't say anything more or less about you. That just tells everyone that you have money, that you're rich and successful." I said looking straight into his eyes.

"I don't care about that. I am much a deeper person. I care about feelings and believe in good acts, noble acts, which definitely you don't have or do." I said frankly.

His eyes were a bit sad, he clearly was disappointed of what I was saying but he never stopped looking at me.

"I don't really care if you have money. In that date we had, I wanted to know more about YOU and maybe prove myself that I was wrong. But both the hospital and the date you prove me right. You just care about you and you and you." I said a bit angry.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

"I know you are an incredibly talented footballer, probably one of the bests in the world. But you need to learn how to be more humble and sincere, more open and generous and with this I don't mean about how much are you donating, it's that you need to soak in the project, to live the experience, to understand what are you doing, who are you donating the money and why? You need to face reality and understand it." I said almost running out of air.

He kept quiet the whole dance.

"I am sorry if you feel that I am being rude or-

The song ended and he let go of me, did a little bow and turned around and left me there...