016.

***

I was waiting outside the hospital and texted Paulina that I was already here.

"I'll be there in five. X" She texted me in response.

I waited there for about ten minutes and then spotter her coming out from the entrance door. I waved at her and she waved back at me smiling. She ran a bit and pulled me into a hug and kissed me afterwards. She looked beautiful, she was wearing a tiny white top and a beige skirt and her hair looked flawless.

-"Hello Marco." She said with a sassy smile.

-"Hallo Pau." I said and gave her a peck, she giggled.

I opened the door for her and she entered. I started the engine and did our way out the hospital. She turned on the playlist and put some Sam smith music and I rolled my eyes at her.

-"Come on, it's nice." She said smiling and caressing my hand.

-"Ok fine, I know." I said eyes on the road.

She started singing some of the words of the song, she wasn't a Beyonce, but her voice sounded adorable. I turned quickly to see her and she was inspired with her eyes closed and that view, made me smiled. What she does to me?

-"How was your day?" I interrupted her from her daydream.

-"It was ok, I am very tired actually." She said resting her head on the seat while looking at me.

-"I figured out that." I said disappointed.

-"Why? Did you had something planned?" She asked a bit excited.

-"Ja, something like that, but if you're tired you-

-"What is it?" She asked with a big smile.

-"I wanted you to meet my home." I simply said.

Her eyes lit up and she nodded.

-"What? Yes? Is that a "Yes Marco I wanna go?" I asked and she nodded.

-"I would love to meet your home." She said and leaned to kiss me on the cheek.

I smiled.

-"Good then, we have to cross here." I said taking the next corner.

After a few minutes we arrived to my apartment, I helped her to get out from the car and she thanked me.

-"Hallo fran." I said to the guard of the building.

-"Hallo Mr. Reus and Miss..." He said taking of his hat

-"Oh, Vega, Paulina Vega Mr. Fran." She said walking towards Fran and I laughed.

-"Oh good night Miss. Vega" He said shaking her hand.

-"That's his name, Fran, not his last name." I cleared.

-"Stondel is his last name." I said and she nodded.

-"Right, Mr. Stondel." She said shaking his hand and he gave her a big smile.

We did our way to the elevators, she looked happy and grabbed my hand.

-"This is nice." She said entering the elevator.

-"Which one is yours?" She asked.

-"Pent-

-"House, yeah, I should have guessed." She said pressing the Penthouse.

-"Why is that?" I said crossing my arms.

-"Well, it's very you, you must admit." She said giving me a peck.

-"Ok, ok enough. We're here." I said and the door opened. #PerfectTiming

We stepped out and I pulled out my key and opened the door of my apartment, I invited her to go in first, she stepped inside like she was in some mythical mysterious place.

-"Why are you eyeing my apartment like it's a mythical mysterious place?" I spoke my thoughts.

She laughed.

-"I don't know what I would find in here – She said walking towards the living room – Do you have like lions and exotic animals?" She asked amused.

-"No, just paintings and wine, which by the way must be cold by now, want some?" I asked and she nodded.

I did my way to the kitchen and she followed me and I laughed when I spotted her behind me.

-"You can take off your coat, no one it's gonna bite you here. I don't have exotic animals." I said and she laughed.

-"Ok, thank you." She said taking of her coat and placing it on the table.

-"Here you go." I said handing her a glass of white wine.

-"Mmm yummy." She said after taking a sip and I gave her a peck.

-"So, Kitchen." I said pointing out at my surrounding.

I grabbed her hand and led her to my living room.

-"Living room." I said and we started walking and I opened the nearest door.

-"Play room." I said and she entered and watched all the games I had.

-"Nice." She said smiling and returning to me, grabbing my hand.

We kept walking to the nearest door.

-"Guests room." I said opening the door, she stepped in and sat on the bed.

"Nice, very comfy." She said and I smiled.

She returned to me and grabbed my hand again. We did our way to the upstairs. I opened the nearest door.

-"Office." I said and she stepped in and sat on the desk.

-"Very big, I like it." She said smiling.

-"Ok, come on." I said and she ran and grabbed my hand.

We walked to the last room on the house.

-"Bedroom." I said and she let go of my hand and stepped in, I followed her and walked towards the bathroom and opened the door.

-"And Bathroom." I said and she smiled.

She sat on the bed and smiled at me.

-"You have a beautiful home Marco." She said in almost a whisper.

I came closer to her and leaned to kiss her.

-"Danke my love." I said and she opened her eyes widely.

This was the first time I said something like that to her, you know, face to face. She blushed immediately and smiled.

I sat next to her and looked straight into her eyes. Her eyes were now big and dark, her pupil was dilated now and I saw her chest moving faster. I placed around her and she jumped a bit. I started kissing her softly, her kissed were so good and soft, I started going down to her neck and she froze.

-"Marco – She said pushing me away softly – I don't think we should-

-"It's ok, I am sorry." I apologize immediately and she nodded.