005.

MARCO POV.

I was grabbing the bottle of water and sense someone looking at me, I raised my gaze and my eyes met hers. She was here.

What the fuck is she doing here?

She was just standing near the railing that surrounded the whole field. I knew she was here to talk to me, for what other reason would she be here? So I started my way to her, she was kind of far so I ran a bit to not make her wait too long because she's probably here to lecture me again about my bad behavior or my selfishness or something. I slowed the rhythm and stand a few feet away from her. She looked a bit nervous, what?

I stood there looking to the ground, I was afraid or saying even hi, she would probably consider that"Vain" too.

-"Hallo Marco." She said and smiled a bit, but her eyes were telling me another thing.

-"Hallo." I answered since she said Hallo to me.

I didn't say anything, I was just trying not look at her, every time I did, apparently I offended her and It was hurtful because I liked this girl.

-"Ehmm... - She started – How are you?" She asked touching the railing.

-"Fine, danke – I said and looked away, back to where my coaches where but they left – and you?" I finished returning my gaze forwards and our eyes met and I looked down again.

Fuck. Hey eyes were beautiful.

-"I am concerned, actually I came to talk about that with you." She said softly.

Concerned? Concerned about what?

I still wasn't looking at her, I didn't know what to say.

-"Excuse me, but why aren't you looking at me?" She asked confused.

-"I don't want to- I let out a sight – Everytime I do something goes wrong." I finished.

She shook her head.

-"No, it's ok, please I want you to look at me, I need to apologize." She spoke.

WHAT?

-"What?" I spoke my thoughts shocked.

-"Ja, I was very rude, not only in our first date but in the ball as well. I – She swallowed hard and look at me – My behavior was not correct that day and I know that I don't have moral to reclaim to you if I am being all bitchy and stuff." She spoke sincerely.

I was confused, I was looking at her now and she was a bit embarrassed.

-"I was telling you all this rude stuff, you know? There are ways of saying things but I was mad, mad at you-

-"Why?" I asked eagerly she froze.

-"You know Paulina? I still don't get it – I said a bit angry but respectful- Excuse me if I offended you or something or if I am doing it right now, but I can't understand why?" I asked.

And it was truth, I was speaking the truth. I still don't get it, what did I do so wrong to her?

-"I feel like you hate me for something I don't know." I said.

She looked down to her hands and shook her head.

-"I am sorry. That's why I am here. I don't hate you Marco, I don't believe me." She said biting her lip. She is so beautiful, fuck.