014.

A few moments later he stood up and helped me to do the same, he pulled a beautiful bracelet from his pocket and he asked for my hand, my heart was beating so fast, I extended my hand to his.

-"Would you do me the honor of being my girl?" He asked sliding the bracelet on my wrist.

I looked at him, his eyes looked dark now and were full of expectation, I nodded looking down his hand that was a bit trembled.

-"I do, I'll love to." I said and once he introduced the bracelet, I jumped in his arms, crushing my lips into his. It was the most amazing kiss I've ever had because it was his.

MARCO POV

I woke up at the sound of my alarm and got up from bed. The first thing I thought was her.

-"Guten Morgen beautiful." I texted her.

I knew she would be awake because she was on shift.

-"Guten morgen handsome, how did you sleep?" She texted me back.

I couldn't help but smile when I read her text.

-"I had never slept so well before. Wanna grab lunch today with me?" I texted her.

-"I would love to. Xx" She texted me back.

I took a shower and did my way to the training. It was 9:00 am and the sky was a bit cloudy, which is normal since we are in Dortmund.

-"Heeeeeey lad you look different today." I heard Auba's voice coming from behind.

I laughed.

-"Ohhhh that smile means something." He said patting my shoulder and I shook my head.

-"She said yes." I replied smiling.

Auba's face lit up and gave me a hug.

-"I knew it man, congrats on that." He said shaking my hand.

Auba definitely help me with ideas, which of course I never followed. I don't think Paulina is the kind of girl that would enjoy going to a Cocaine party or Jay-Z concert, anyways, his support was important to me since he was my best friend.

I complete my training, went to the showers, took a quick one and dress up to meet my girl. I arrived to the place but she isn't here yet, so I started playing candy crush on my phone. A few minutes later I heard the door open and my heart started beating faster, I turned around and saw her waving at me. Oh mein gott, she's so fascinating.

I stood up and gave her a tight hug and she gave me a peck. It felt really nice, we were kind of new and affection will come on its time.

-"You look cute." I said and she smiled taking a seat next to me.

She was smiling a lot, she leaned closer to the table and caress my cheek. Her touch was so soft, her hands were a bit cold tho, but if felt nice.

-"I am happy." She said and the waitress arrived with water for us.

We ordered and she checked her phone, I detailed her fine features they were so delicate. She turned her intense gaze to mine.

-"Why are you so happy today?" I asked her grabbing her hands.

-"Well, a patient mine is recovering really well from a surgery, plus, another patient is still cancer-free after 6 months since second surgery, those are usually some great news and specially when you're their doctor." She said grinning.

I smiled.

-"Plus, I have the most handsome boyfriend in Germany." She added and I let out a grin.

-"Just in Germany?" I asked crossing my arms.

-"Ja - She said laughing - Sorry but you can't beat Beckham if he was my boyfriend." She said and I rolled my eyes at her.

-"I am greater and better good looking than that british." I said in a sassy tone and she laughed.

Our food arrived, we were eating in a Japanese restaurant, it was one of my fav foods.

-"Oh my god this is so good." She said while devouring her ramen and I nodded.

-"Ja, it's one of my favorites." I said.

We kept eating and she was so happy and enthusiastic about everything. But still I wanted to know more about her.

-"Why did you choose to be a pediatric oncologist after all?" I asked.

She looked a bit sad now.

-"Well, it's a long story." She said grabbing a pickle.

-"It's ok I have time." I said, she cleaned her lips with the napkin and grabbed a sip of water.

-"Well, I was 9 when my cousin Oleena died, she was 11." She said swallowing hard.

-"She died from leukemia." She said letting out a sight.

I didn't know what to say, she looked really sad and I am not very good with people in moments like these. I placed my hand in hers and she looked at me with her big eyes full of sadness.

-"That must have been hard for you, that's why you chose it?" I asked.

-"Ja, it was and yes I definitely picked up that career because I wanted to help kids in her condition or similar to her." She said and her eyes were a bit glassy now.

-"I am sorry for bringing this up, right now." I excused myself and she shook her head.

-"It's ok, eventually it was gonna come up." She said and kissed my cheek.

We finished out meal, and did our way outside.

-"What about a walk?" I asked and she smiled.

-"Our first walk together as a couple?" She asked smiling and grabbing my hand.

I laughed and nodded.

We started walking and reached a park that was two blocks away. The afternoon was nice, it was cold but it was a bearable cold since we both had coats. She was grabbing my hand all the time, we saw kids running and playing, some old guys exercising. One thing that I love about her, is that she always has something to say, she's never quiet at least is something bothering her. But she's so spontaneous all the time.

-"I bet you like that." She said and I landed again.

-"What is it?" I asked moving our hands.

-"I mean, since you like sports I thought you like it too." She said trying to explain herself.

-"Like what?" I asked confused.

-"TENNIS! - She said with a DUH face, it was fun - Are you even listening to me?" She asked crossing her arms.

-"To be honest no, I was thinking in how beautiful you are - She looked fake-angry - Guilty" I added giving myself two little punches in my chest.

She rolled her eyes at me and grabbed my hand again.