Spotting you 1

Uni life is so stressful Jesus! I practically just walked three streets now and I feel like I could eat a whole house.

Y'all didn't tell me that was how it was gonna be in the uni damn!
Well flashback to this morning we had an early lecture at 7am and bummer I woke up 15 minutes to seven.

I quickly took a shower and threw on a jean short and a simple brown and white stripped top.

Don't mind me couldn't find something better and besides I couldn't find anything better than this.

Well I just got into the uni sixteen years old, fair, tall and beautiful and gosh I have a bad fashion sense and I hate makeups sorry and jewelries too. I just paint my nails, apply a little lipgloss and style my afro virgin hair done!.

Right! Back to the story, I am studying pharmacy and I had pleaded with Jody and wura to wake me up,I had to walk to the third street. I dragged my bag and took out a sandal closed my door. My roomies were probably at a party that's why they aren't home.

Now I wish my grandpa was here to drive me to school, walking is hard and I have five more minutes to get to the third street jeez! I began to ran as fast as my legs could carry me.

Finally I got there but I was late, I just took a seat at the back and brought out my book. I sighed and my stomach rumbled I hadn't eaten anything how am I supposed to gain something except this man wants my effort to be in vain.

I picked up my bag bringing out cookies and a lot of candies from my bag this was just to Chile.

After my professor has talked and talked, we were asked to go I immediately picked up my things and scurried to leave I didn't really know people here. I am an introvert and I love it.

" You guys are the worst" I sighed putting my bag on my back as we walked away.

" We called you" wura said.

" Ogini? I didn't see anything oo" I frowned.

" Whatever you came early though "

" Whatever " Jody rolled her eyes.

This was twelve pm and I was so hungry I needed to buy something.

" Can we go to the cafeteria, I am so hungry " Jody complained.

" You love food so much but you are not fat" wura shot back at her and she glared. This two never really stop bickering.

" Yeyenyen"

When we got to the cafeteria it was so packed it seems they were from my department and they had all come to eat.

" Let's just find a way to squeeze through the crowd" I suggested.

" What!" Jody shrieked.

" NO thank you " she waved her hands stepping backwards.

Sigh! Do you know why she is like this??

Well one time we decided to buy food, we tried squeezing through the crowd and Jody was trampled upon. She couldn't even stand up so now she doesn't want.

Well wura is a little short, and has a petite stature but damn! Those curves! she had killer curves that are very vivid when she wears gown. Wura has an afro virgin hair which she slicked back. She wasn't a fan of makeup also but she did mild ones. I admire her sometimes.

Jody on the other hand is fair in complexion. She is a model she has a relaxed hair which she packed in a high ponytail
Jody is tall, has a good athletic body and a fine face.

Hmmm.....

" We are going in now?" I said leaving no room for jody to argue.

" Please don't make me go Kay please" she begged and we dragged her, she screamed and tried to stand her ground but she was no match for us ha!

We squeezed through the crowd successfully without being trampled upon. No one dares actually. Hmmm.... Shrug.

****************

Heyyyy you all this is my new book and I am so excited and if y'all are stopping to ready book I appreciate you and I love you. Please vote and comment love you all.

Xxx Temiii