I know his name

When I saw...... I saw my dream guy omg! He looked so hot in his white tee which was now stained with my orange juice and his black cargo pants.

" Oh my goodness I am so sorry " I said hurriedly.

" No no it's my fault I am sorry I didn't see you coming" he explained and I swear I got obsessed with his deep manly voice.

" Ummm.... Okay "

" Well I gotta get going" he wanted to leave and I wanted to say goodbye when I remembered that I didn't get to know his name.

" Hi um.... I didn't get your name" I smiled at him when he did to.

" It's Fransisco Paul and you?"

" Adekanyinsola ademola" he extended his hand to me and I accepted without hesitation.

" Nice meeting you" he deliberately showed off his white set of teeth.

" The pleasure is all mine" I beamed too then I walked away squealing like crazy.

" Omg! Don't tell me that's the dream guy. What the effff???" Jody screamed.

" He is cute I know" I smiled proudly.

" I thought he didn't exist well mostly Jody " wura said and I looked over to Jody

" I thought you were delusional you know those are the traits of a writer " she raised her hands in a mock surrender.

" Whatever and I got to know his name is Fransisco Paul like Fransisco from the flash . Younno I use to have a crush on him" I laughed.

" Now you got the real Fransisco"  wura said laughing too

" Yuppp big achievement" I nodded putting my hand on my chest.

" So did he tell you what department he was in?" Jody asked me.

" Noo.... I forgot to ask" my shoulders fell.
How could I be so dumb ugh!

" Don't worry I will figure it out " Jody said to me that's why I love her. She is handful.

" Thank you b" I stuck out my lower lip out.

" You welcome now let's go meet our guest he has been waiting for us" Jody pulled us.

We finally got under the tree where a guy was tapping into his phone while looking around occasionally.

" Hey semi" Jody greeted and I smiled inwardly familiarly

" Hiii babe" he side hugged her and when he saw me his eyes widened.

" These are my friends this is kanyin and this is wura" she used her hands to Indicate.

" Hi " wura extended her hand to him with a broad smile and so did I.

Well.... Lemme take you back to 4 years ago I used to know semi he was literally so obsessed with me but you know the first rule books before boys so nothing happened between us so to get him off my back I lied to him that I had a boyfriend and dude didn't take it well.

He was so mad and all she blocked me but who cares as far as I her to enjoy my single life duh! .

So let's go back to 2 years later I met him again and he was still as obsessed as he was then, he was doing everything to talk to me so I gave him and besides I needed a new toy and he became the toy.

He asked me out and I said yes, our relationship may have worked out more than I expected if he hadn't been so possessive.

He hates me talking to other guys, he doesn't want me to have a male bestie he wants just me and him. That ain't gonna work so I broke up with him .

End of the story 🤷.

" Hi" I said with a knowing smile, he tried to reciprocate the smile but he was failing miserably at it .

" Umm.... I am sorry guys I gotta go fill up my to-do list" I need to get out of this awkward situation coz the dude is clearly suffocating.

" Yh me too I have assignment" wura said too.

" Alright guys I will see you later" Jody waved at us

" I take it Kay you know that guy" wura whispered and I smiled.