Fantasy

You are getting all dolled up what's the occasion?" I was applying my mascara while Jody accessed me smiling.

" I am going to visit Cisco " I put down the mascara looking at my dress.

I wore a boyfriend jean and a white crop top pairing it with a white sneakers I slicked back my virgin hair. I did a little makeup and wore my accessories.

" Ohhhh "

" It's not a date I am just going to tell him that I don't like him " I picked up my white shoulder bag heading out.

" Don't touch my chocolate" I warned before heading out.

*****
I walked to fransico's house since he was living on campus. When I got to the front door I could hear noises but they were faint noises.

What was happening? Am I safe?

I wanted to go back but I decided to check it out.

I opened the door to see golden and Fransisco locking lips, they were in a hot makeout session.

Ewwww.... That's disgusting.

I wanted to head back but unfortunately they both looked at me.

Ugh! I groaned inwardly.

" Kay I am sorry " he quickly picked up his clothes trying to follow me out but I walked out.

" Kay! Kay!! Kay!!! Please wait up" he pleaded and I turned back.

" Okay hi" I greeted.

" I am sorry you saw that she just came all over me and I tried to stop her but snd was too strong....."

I just saved him his energy of lying to my fucking face does he think I am stupid or something? I clearly saw it with my own eyes.

" Younno what save yourself the stress, I actually came to tell you that this thing can't go on between us. I can't keep lying to you I can't do this anymore"

" Are you saying this because of what you saw?"

" No I have actually been thinking of it and I decided to come you can ask Jody or wura. Have fun!" I waved him off and walked away.

I felt hurt a little when I saw him locking lips with golden but I don't love him, I am actually just fantasizing.

I walked back to Jody and wura's dorm.

" Heyyy Bea"

" How did it go??"

" Well it went well for me but I saw him locking lips with golden "

" Ewww.... That bitch! Who does she think she is we are going to give her a piece of our mind" she pulled my hand.

" No we will not! Fransisco is a gone case, can we just order pizza please" I breathed out.

" No! We won't" Jody argued

" Okay Jody we are not going she doesn't want us to and besides they aren't even dating "

" Golden is a sneaky bitch I hate her" Jody paced around while wura ordered pizza.

****

The next day I prepared for lecture coz I was already late I quickly picked out a purple hoodie and a black leggings .

I didn't want to wear anything that would take time.

I jogged to class sitting at the back.

I hate sitting at the back ugh!

After class I immediately went to meet Jody and wura to eat lunch.

" Sorry baby are you feeling okay today?" Jody hugged me.

" Yhh I am always okay " I argued.

" Sorry baby" wura handed me a cup of milk which I gladly accepted.

" Ha! Look who is here,?" I could recognize that stupid voice anywhere.

I could see Jody sneering and wura rolling her eyes.

" I think now you should know that he doesn't like you and you are not in his class at all. He doesn't do bitches like you" she smirked.

" You slut! " Jody launched at her but I held her back.

" Listen and I think you should know that you are in his class bitches like you! He can't date someone like me because I am not a floozie like you. And don't you dare stop me to talk shits like this to me ever!" I said calmly and walked away.

" Omg! I totally love that" Jody screamed.

" Me too"

" Let's go eat jollof rice and chicken " I ushered.

Seems like there's no dream guy actually, it was just a fantasy I created in my head and it has fucking died.

*****
And we are done new story alert!