Obsessive motherfucker

Spill the beans " she urged immediately we entered into my dorm.

" Hey chill out it's my story" I raised an eyebrow taking out a drink from my table.

" You are making me agitated " if looks could kill I would be six feet down.

" Ugh! Fine" I explained everything to her, how we both met and we had an history together.

I won't call it history I just wanted a taste of him and it was awful.

" Wow is there any guy you are not obseseed with?" Wura furrowed her brow.

" Yes most definitely" I glared at her.

" Do you think Jody is dating him?" I almost burst out laughing.

" I think so or maybe he likes her"

Omg! This is hilarious I am sure she won't survive in it just like I didn't.

" She's not gonna survive" I said in a placid voice.

" And how do you know that?" Wura rested her hands on her chin anticipating for my answers.

" Coz semi is an obsessive motherfucker and you know how Jody is...." I paused before continuing.

" She won't even last in it I am giving her a week "

" You wanna bet " wura dared me and I hate being dared

" Okay" I bit the inside of my cheek .

" Loser gets to do what the winner wants" wura declared and I nodded.

This is just getting interesting.

                         ..........................

It was Saturday and I was enjoying my beauty sleep when I heard knocking on the door.

Who the hell knocks this early on somebody's door on Saturday morning what the eff???

It better not be my roomies coz they are never gonna expect what I am gonna do to them. Those stupid party animals!

I looked around my room to see them wasted on the bed.

Oh! If they aren't the one then who is that??

Ohhhh..... You are so gonna get it.

I marched to the door ready to unleash on the person at the door.

" Why the fuck......." I didn't get to finish my statement when I saw Jody and wura .

" You guys" I screeched.

" Yhhh and who still sleeps at nine am in the morning" Jody checked her wristwatch and frowned.

" Uhhhhhhhh..... Someone who read all through the night and what are you guys doing here all dolled up uhn???" I am so mad rn I spent most of my time reading I need to renew my energy.

" Remember it's girls hangout day" Jody pressed her pink lip together giving me a bored look.

" Guys I can't go out today I need to sleep and sort out my laundry" I explained tiredly.

" I knew it! " She screamed and I had to close my ears.

" What was that for?"

" I thought you said you were going for a family function?" Wura had a sly smile on her lips and I wish I could just run into my room to hide.

" Oh..... Yh about that I would go after sorting my laundry i just need to mentally prepare myself younno" I laughed nervously.

" I told you she was witty, and you are coming with us. You don't even like to do your laundry why lie against poor laundry" Jody pulled me into my dorm.

" You are gonna go take your bath and I will pick out a nice outfit for you" she pushed me into the bathroom and I almost cried.

After taking my bath i reluctantly came out of the bathroom, I began to apply my lotion on my body and then I wore my underwear .

" What! I am not wearing a maxi gown no!" I protested.

" That's what you are wearing no jeans and top " she declared

" Uhhhh...... Wura defend me here. Younno I can't walk in this gown "

" Kay there's another one " she brought out an off shoulder gown with butterflies drawn all over it off.

"Guys please can I just wear my cargo pant just today I promise to wear this on Monday " I tried to reason with them but they shook their head and I had no choice but to wear the gown.

*****

Heyyy.... The picture of the gown is up. Please vote and comment.