Lover girl

Thank you for dinner " I hugged myself with my hands .

" Yhyh no biggie" he gave me a toothy grin which I gave back.

Younno looking at him up close he look so cute, he is fair and tall and has a broad chest. But..... I don't feel that thing anymore. His face looked like he just shaved.

" What department are you??" He suddenly asked and my grip around my body tightened.

" Faculty of science pharmacology" I looked up at him then I looked down back.

" Wow..... For once I thought you were an art student" he chuckled and I laughed

Everyone thinks I am an art student but I am literally not.

" Everyone thinks that too but no I am a science student" I shook my head heading to his car.

" Then you must be really intelligent" he looked at me smiling.

Omg! my heart is fluttering

" Ah! Maybe I am maybe I am not". I shrugged then I continued talking.

" It's left for you to find out " I opened the car door hopping in.

" Ohhh.... So you are gonna leave me hanging?" He voiced out immediately he entered into the car.

" It's left for you to find out" I rubbed my hands aganist my thigh.

" Well I guess I will have to find out myself." He started the car and I smiled.

*********

" Girllllll...... Where were you last night?" Jody attacked me immediately I walked into the hall.

" Geez! What the hell Jody?" I pushed her.

" Guys! Keep your voice down you both are making my hangover worse" wura walked over to us massaging her head.

" It's Jody she is so loud " I complained to wura.

" Bitch you better shut the hell up" wura yelled.

" Common you both need to take it easy and you Kay better give me 411" she clapped her hands together wriggling her brow at me.

" Ewww.... Stop that" I slapped her hands giving her a disgusted look.

It was disgusting and making me nauseous Don't blame me.

After lectures we all sat at the blecher eating our food.

" Tell me Kay please please" Jody begged.

" Calm your freaking nerves down" I took a bite out of my chicken.

" Just save us the stress and start talking coz y'all just left without telling no one" wura twirled her straw in her drink.

" Ugh! Fine! " I dropped my fork down looking at an agitated Jody.

" Yesterday I was at the balcony of the mansion looking at the beautiful city when he came to meet me_"

" Then what did he do?" Jody cut me off and I gave her a look not wanting to complete my story.

" What did the motherfucker do, complete the dang story" she yelled and wura laughed.

" Stop cutting me off Jody, you are annoying" I took a sip of my drink.

" Awe... Sorry I won't now continue" she said or more like ordered me.

" Well then he asked if I wanted to go out for dinner with him"

" Uhhhhh..... A date" they both said and I groaned.

" It wasn't a date we were both just having dinner" I said but they were giving me looks I couldn't phantom what it was.

" You both are crazy and I ain't speaking again" I picked up my bag going out of the cafeteria.

" Hey!" I heard someone call but I thought it was Jody or wura so I kept walking faster.

" Hey!" The person was closer to me but I could hear a male's voice so I looked back.

It was Fransisco.

" Hey!" He caught up with me trying to catch his breath.

" Hiii" I looked at him.

" I have been calling you for quite some time now but you were just moving so fast" 

" I thought it was my idiotic friends I am sorry"

" Oohhh okay"

" Thank you for yesterday I really appreciate" I smiled licking my dry lips.

" You are welcome, I was wondering if we could go out later maybe to get a drink or something"

" Umm.... Today?"

" No anytime you want"

" Oooh ohk... I will text you when I have made my decision"

Oh shoot! Then I remembered that I didn't have his number.

" I don't have your number" he collected my phone then he punched in his number and saved it up.

" There text me"he smiled walking away and I waved standing there dumbfounded.

" Lover girl" Jody and wura smirked and I shook my head groaning.

" Not now guys" I shook my head walking away.

****
Almost done guyssss