Spotting you 2

wow! We scaled through" Jody said happily, but like they say don't count chicks before they hatch.

A guy hit her with his elbow in her rib.

" Ow.... That hurts" she crotched down and wura hurriedly helped her up.

" Sorry "

" Let's get something to eat" I decide to ease the tension before they blamed it on me.

I don't like being blamed, no one likes it .

We went to the counter front row actually I know right.

I am being dramatic ok but don't blame me.

We ordered our food each, I ordered jollof rice and chicken with a little bit of salad and I took a small coke with it.
Jody ordered only salad and water she said she is on 'diet' her words not mine.

Wura on the other hand ordered white rice and stew with an orange juice.

" Why do you even eat that you are not a goat you know that right?" Wura scrunched up her nose.

" I know I need my body fit for the contest " she smiled and I gave her a pointed look.

" Ewww.... it's gross you are eating that and news flash you don't even gain weight no matter what you eat" I yelled the last part and she stabbed her salad.

" You guys just let me be and wura I know you are jealous"

Wura and I laughed hysterically she is such a joker!.

" I have a skinny body like you, and wura's body is worth dying for besides you are the one jealous of her round backside" I smirked I got her where I wanted.

She scoffed and stabbed her salad aggressively.

" Calm down! The innocent salad did nothing to you" wura said in between laughter and she rolled her eyes throwing her salad into the trashcan.

            ••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

" What you guys said got me, I mean......" She waved her hands in our faces.

" Well you started it" I shrugged looking ahead.

" What's going on?" Wura said noticing the commotion ahead, students were crowding over something.

They practically look like ants crowding sugar.

" Let's go check " Jody pulled us both.

We climbed on a rock and we could see what was going on, the students were crowding over some celebrity.

Oh!

And then something caught my eye, or rather someone.

Omg! He is fair, and cute, and really tall and muscular and omg! He is leaving.

" Jesus!" I shrieked..

" What?" Jody asked me but I tapped her aggressively.

" Omg! Omg! " I looked ahead he was leaving.

" What the actual fuck kanyinsola?" Wura pulled out of my trance or hallucination or whatever.

" I just saw someone " I breathed out.

" Who was it? An old friend?" Wura looked at me waiting for me to answer.

" Or someone you loathe? " They kept asking me questions and all I did was shake my head.

" Then who?" They both asked.

"My dream guy!" I smiled goofily and they looked at me like I had grown two heads

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Heyyy chapter two. Please vote and comment I love you all. Thanks in advance.