Fashion contest

Few weeks later

" Guys are you coming for my contest I am so sure I am gonna kill that bitch Golden" she balled her hand in a fist.

Well golden is a stupid bitch who is her competitor she thinks she is better than her and Jody isn't taking it nice. But Jody's accent and face is helping her.

" You will always beat her " wura assured her and she smiled.

" I am not sure I am gonna come, I have to read" I said I didn't want to come I hate going out..

" Kay baby you are coming" Jody yelled the last part in my face and I closed my eyes.

" No... I have to read today" I argued not wanting to go and it was partly true I need to read.

" Reading can wait Kay, we are going to help our best friend win" wura said.

" Ugh! Seems I have no choice I will come" I sighed, seeing people annoyed me.

" Yupppp..... And dress nicely both of you "

" We always dress nicely " I shot back what the heck?

" Ummm.... No Kay especially you, you are a sucker at that" she gave me a bored look typing away on her phone.

She is so vulgar with her words, wanker!
I sneered .

After having dinner, wura came to my dormitory to pick a dress for me to wear.

" What about this maxi gown?" Wura raised up the gown for me to see, I shifted my gaze from my phone to the gown .

" Noo.... I would have difficulty in walking " I explained going back to tapping my phone.

" What of this one?"

" No"

" And this"

" No"

After hours of rejecting dresses wura finally gave up on me

" What exactly do you want to wear?" Wura sank into my bed.

" So you want me to pick what I wear myself?" I asked excited

" Yh whatever" she waved me off.

I went to my box, then I picked out a white and yellow off shoulder crop top with a blue jean.

" What! You are wearing jean again?" Wura shrieked.

" Yhhh.... So what?" I scanned my jean all over

" I will have to call her??"she picked her phone to call Jody and I rolled my eyes plopping unto my bed.

" Hey wura!" I heard Jody say.

" Hi umm.... Well is it okay if kanyin wears a jean a crop top?" She said in one breath.

" What! No! She can't"

" We have picked out all dresses we could find and she doesn't want any one "

" Ugh! Kay is such a sucker! " She groaned and I stuck my tongue at her even without seeing her.

Childish I know......

" You know what she can wear whatever she likes as far as she is comfortable "

" Alright bye and good luck "

" You both hurry up and get your asses here"

" Yh yh" wura ended the call .

" Come on let's get dressed "

This night is gonna be a long night sigh............