Theory

Why does this stupid professor think he is the smartest one?" Jody said angrily.

Well the problem is that professor sanni and Jody had a heated argument and he told her that he was the smart one and she wasn't, he had a degree and she doesn't and that totally pissed her off.

" Just forget it Jody he is an ass and you know what they do to asses" wura rolled her eyes and I sat on the bleachers.

" Guys! I am starving can we order something now" I groaned .

No one was ready to listen to Jody talk about this so called professor for hours coz this was definitely not the end of it.

" No Kay this is a very crucial conversation no one is eluded " she half yelled and I widened my eyes.

" Uhhh.... No one gives a eff about you and some shitty ass professor " I yelled back dropping my bag unto the table.

" Alright we will speak to each other calmly from now on " wura tried to reason with us.

I am not exactly caring about what Jody says neither am I mad but sometimes we need to cut off her hands whenever she stretches them unnecessarily.

I know I sound like shit rn but that's the fudging truth.

Jody narrowed her eyes and I did too. Does she think I am gonna back down easily never!

After the narrowing eyes competition we all ordered something to eat. Jody continually stabbed her fork into her meat .

" Jody!  Jody! " Wura yelled her name and people looked at our table.
I hate unnecessary attention it irks me and now it is.

" Would you stop making a scene?" I pulled wura to settle down.

" Ugh! " She fell back into the seat.

" What is wrong with you Jody?" I pressed my lips together.

" I am so freaking mad at the stupid professor he is a wanker!" She was on full British mode.

" This is Nigeria you wanted Nigerian way of learning and you came here. This isn't america or england where you confront your teachers without having to lose something. " I exhaled and held her shoulder.

" You have to stand down, there's nothing you can do younno just don't argue with him next time if you don't want him to cut your grades. I don't argue I just do what I know even if I know it's wrong he is teacher and that was what he taught me but I will always do the right thing to people who want to learn it" I smiled.

" Ugh! Fine but I love Nigeria. I am still getting back at him"

" Ugh! " Wura and I groaned.

" What! I know the girl he shags in our department " she shrugged.

" Oh my world" wura opened her mouth wide.

" Who is the girl?" I love gist like this .

" It's one of Golden's bitch, that tall chubby one with a gray like eye " she explained.

That girl looks too innocent to do things like this omg! That means it's true when they say trust nobody wow!

" You mean Aisha?"

Great! Wura knows her.

" Yhhh you know her?"

" Yup she stops by at the fellowship, she calls it dedication to the work of God" wura air coated.

" Ah! She shags a guy there too" Jody laughed and I laughed too

" Is there something you don't know?" I smiled.

She shrugged before answering.

" Only who your dream guy is"

" Ohhh yeah"

" Don't worry we will find him and then you get to play with a new toy after all then get bored again" I rolled my eyes at them.

" He is not a new toy missy, I am gonna lo.... No like him "

" You see you can't even say you will love him" Jody retorted.

" Coz I can't love anyone apart my future husband duh" I picked up my drink taking a sip.

" Who told you that?" Wura shook her head like I was going crazy.

" No one" I narrowed my eyes at her.

" Well then that's your theory and don't worry we support you" Jody held my hand .

Is that supposed to comfort me???

******
Heyyy loves I am back and happy new year.