I am not obsessed anymore

Few weeks later

I sighed packing my laundry into my basket,

" What's up girlie?" Jody put down her phone staring at me with a grin.

" I don't think I enjoy Cisco's company again" I threw in the last piece of clothes into the basket.

" I don't get you what do you mean ?" She furrowed her brow.

" I don't feel that thing I feel again he is not the dream guy"

" Uhhh..... So you are done obsessing over him?" She said calmly .

" Yuppp but he has been acting really nice and all but girllll..... I feel nothing again"

" That was fast" she continued to type away on her phone.

Call me weird but I don't think I like him anymore that theory is correct. Truly we went on dates, and dinner and we had fun but I don't feel that thing again.

" Hey girls" a tired wura came into the dorm throwing her shoes aside and plopping into the bed.

" Hiii" I slept next to her.

" Heyy" Jody said not tearing her gaze from her phone.

" Today was a freaking weird day" wura stood up suddenly ready to give us the tea.

" Okay....... Today at the fellowship you guys know that golden butch Aisha" she paused for a while smiling while shaking her head.

" She was disgraced by lecturer ikeoluwa's wife in public she literally tore her clothe till she was left with a two piece "

" Jeez! " Jody dropped her phone to listen to the gist.

" Well turns out she had been sleeping with him depriving his wife from seeing him and his children. And then his wife found out then she beat the crap out of her it was a sight to behold " wura laughed.

" Oh my goodness this is going on the school group jeez!"

" How did the woman find out and when you said she was sleeping with a lecturer I didn't believe you "

" Well turns out the silent ones are the snakes" she shrugged.

" This is definitely an opportunity to get back at golden sheesh I am loving this" Jody danced around.

" Jody sit your ass down and let's talk" I yelled at her

" What are we talking about? She is getting dragged on the school anonymous "She groaned.

" I don't like Cisco anymore " I said in one breath.

" What?" Wura screamed.

"I thought you guys were fine, you were feeling him and he was feeling you too " wura looked at me waiting for answer.

" Well turns out Kay is no longer interested in the guy, obsession is over " Jody spoke for me.

" Jody! " I yelled.

" What! You said that to me" she threw her hands up.

" You are unbelievable" I yelled at her.

" Sorry" she picked up her phone.

" Alright that's enough guys, but Kay you already lead the guy on"

" Yhhh I know imma just tell him I can't date him or something"

" I think you should let him know soon enough"

" Yhyh" I picked up my laundry ready to leave their dorm

" Bye girls I gotta arrange my clothes"

" See ya girlll"

They both waved at me while