Dream guy spotted

what do you think we should buy??" I asked wura who kept looking around the hall in which we were.

" Let's have popcorn" wura suggested strapping her bag to her shoulders well.

Wura looked so lovely tonight she is wearing a brown body hug sleeve gown. Like I said she has a great body and a good backside, boys would surely trip for that body. She put on a mild makeup and plait her hair in two before packing it all together.

" Hmmm .... I skipped dinner remember I need something good to eat" I whined, I am so hungry right now.

" Well who told you not to cook something uhn? Who? So baby girl you are having popcorn final" she snapped and people turned to look at her.

" You are gaining attention you attention seeker" I gritted my teeth talking to her.

" Whatever just grab two bowls and let's go " I went forward to get the popcorn then we headed to the front row

" Heyyy baby girls I am so glad you both came I love you both" Jody squeezed us both into a hug.

" We love you too but you are squeezing life out of us" wura said.

" Ohhh sorry" she smiled sheepishly.

" Ohh and kanyin I am so tired of your jean and crop top they annoy me "

" I am sorry but they stay, it's either the jeans stay or I go" I smirked.

" Whatever and you both take the front all before that bitch wannabes come here go! go! go!" She ushered us.

" I just hope I don't regret this" I took a chunk out of my popcorn before fixing my gaze on the stage.

" Good evening ladies and gentlemen.... I am welcoming you all to the model contest " and everyone cheered loudly.

" I am your host Micheal shobowale..... And I am pleased to have you here today, the models are gonna be coming out soon and you are going to rate them...... First of all let's give it up for our one and only winner..... Our one and only half British and igbo "

" Is it just me or is he talking about Jody?" I whispered to wura and she hit my stomach with her elbow for me to shut up.

Oww ... That hurts.

" Our one and only jodyyyyyy Isaacs " everyone cheered and clapped and we clapped too.

Jody cane out wearing a white pearl dress, a crown on her head and her full hair was packed neatly in a cute style. Her face was painted with makeup.

She waved her hand to the crowd and they all went frenzy well except for Golden's wannabe they sat two rows after us.

" Good evening everyone, as you all know I am Jody Isaacs and I have been the all time winner for the model contest "

" Well I am so glad to see everyone here most especially my friends wura and kanyinsola " she waved at us and I awkwardly waved back.

Everyone stared at us ...... Tear your gaze away from us you people!

" Well.... I can't wait for everyone to see what I have installed for them " she smiled. Her smile is so contagious I found myself smiling too.

" Have a good time everyone " she smiled again and went backstage.

" Well let's hear from our second runner up Golden kadiri" people cheered but not like how they cheered for jody.

" Hiiiii.... everyone" I could hear her high pitched voice she wants to deafen me jeez! I covered my ears.

" She is so loud " wura said taking out her airpods.

" Ugh! This is why I hate going out" I complained.

Writer please can you cut out her speech she is gonna make us go deaf.

Yhhyh totally.

" Now let's get ready for our fashion contest which begins in 3, 2, 1 go!" The models all lined up taking turns to show their outfit and their parades wow! They all look cute.

Well lastly was Jody and God does she look so beautiful, she changed her outfit.

She is a natural model and she deserve that Crown.

" Finally! We are going home" I danced a little

" Did you guys see me out there I looked so pretty"'jody squealed.

" You look so pretty darling" wura pinched her cheek.

" Thank you"

" Can we get going now please " I begged I was getting tired of waiting.

" Yhyh let me just grab my bag" she went backstage to grab her bag while I munched on some cookies I bought while scanning around.

I looked ahead and saw something or someone .

The guy! My dream guy! What! I was freaking out Jesus!

What am I gonna do?

" Wura I gotta go " I said impatiently.

" What! No you can't leave us" I shoved my cookies in her hands.

" I will be back I swear " the guy was leaving .

I need to be fast!

" I will be back !" I yelled.

" Kay come back where are you going to?!"

I ran as fast as my legs could carry me, I got outside the hall spotting the guy with a couple of his friends this is my golden opportunity.

I adjusted my clothes and walked over but before I could get there the guy had already entered into the car.

I ran after the car but it was of no use ugh!

I just ran for nothing, I wanted to cry tears threatened to spill outta my eyes.

Stupid damn car!

I walked back to the hall to meet Jody and wura looking worried .

" What happened?" They said in unison and I couldn't help but cry.

This sucks 😞