Chapter One: Y/N's Drawing and The Upper Moon's Meeting.

As Y/N was hanging out with upper moon 2  and upper 1 was getting jealous which made Y/N giggle slightly as he began to chant. "Fwun! Fwun! Fwun! Heehee!" Doma smiled as he lifted Y/N in the air. "Doma put him down." Scowled Kokushibo as he watched Doma carefully put the small demon down. Y/N ran up to Kokushibo and hugged him. "Koko!" Y/N giggled out as he was hugging his legs since that was the only place he could reach. Kokushibo smiled as Y/N hugged his legs when Nakime appeared he stopped and looked towards her as she spoke her casual tone. "Lord Muzan will be arriving shortly." Y/N's eyes lit up brightly so that the 3 demons could see the stars. "Nii-chan is comwing swoon?" They all nodded as Y/N cheered happily as they all softly smiled at the giggling demon. Nakime quickly snapped out of her trance as she summoned the other upper moons. Y/N smiled as he went back to playing with his stuffed cat plush he carried around with him when suddenly Daki picked him up as he giggled. "Hahaha!" Y/N giggled uncontrollably as Daki spun him endlessly as her brother Gyutaro told his sister off for being so 'careless' and 'not careful' with Y/N as they all knew what would happen to them if Y/N was hurt by any of them. 

Suddenly the biwa rang again as Nakime spoke. "Lord Muzan has arrived." Y/N smiled whereas the upper moons quickly bowed down and Daki placed Y/N down safely. "NII-CHAN! NII-CHAN!" Y/N called out as Muzan looked at Y/N and smiled. "Y/N are you okay? They didn't hurt you did they?" Muzan glared at the upper moons as Y/N shook his head and giggled. "Nwo! Nwo! Silly lwook!" Y/N held out a drawing of him and his brother that he had made for Muzan which made Muzan awe at his work as he patted Y/N on the head and hugged him. "It's amazing good job." Y/N smiled proud and felt like he achieved his goal as the upper moons watched intensely since they rarely see Muzan act like this at all.

(What the drawing looks like)

(And yes he is a talented artist thank you very much! U_U)

Muzan picked Y/N up as he discussed to the upper moons what his plans are and that they would be hanging out with Y/N and only for tomorrow since they were going to have a day off tomorrow since Muzan was busy because he was going 'undercover' again with his 'fake family' and if the upper moons dared to question him they would have to answer to him and suffer the consequences. Muzan also adds a lot more things. 

"If Y/N gets hurt tomorrow under your care... I will kill you.

Silence.

Silence filled the room as the upper moons sweat dropped but luckily the innocent bean Y/N eased the tension with his excitement. "Yay! Me hang out with mwy bwestie uppwer mwoons! YAY!" The others adored Y/N and were slightly like Muzan overprotective but Y/N didn't see why they should be after all he's a demon and can hunt for himself and look after himself. Right? 

Right?....