Chapter Seven: New Mission...

As Y/N stopped the group hugging them he smiled and spoke. "I'm hungwy... we gwo hwunt rwabbit!" He rose his hands in the air when Muzan sighed. "Are you sure you don't want any human flesh?" Y/N nodded. "Me don't eawt hwumans mwe fweel bwad!" The Hashira stood there in shock as Muzan quickly ran into the forest and grabbed a dead rabbit as he brought it back to Y/N. "Thwank ywou Onii-Chan!" Muzan nodded as Y/N prayed for the rabbit to have peace as he dug into his meal sitting down whilst he was eating. 

Obani picked Y/N up as he was about to walk off Kokushibo snatched Y/N off of him and bared his fangs. "What do you think you're doing? He's going home." Y/N pouted because he just dropped the leftover off his food but lucky enough he had eaten most of it. Obani shook his head as he spoke. "He is home. It's better here for him than with you monsters!" Y/N looked up and tilted his head as he questioned. "Mwonstwers?" Kokushibo shook his head as he glared at Obani. Y/N sighed sadly as he went to hug his kitten plush he realised it was on the floor he went to grab it when he was pulled away from it. "Nwo! Mwittens!" Y/N's tears ran down his face as Kokushibo quickly grabbed the plush and gave it to Y/N. Y/N sniffled and muffled a thank you as he put the plush in front of his face. Kokushibo smiled slightly but stopped as he looked at Obani in a menacing way. "Let go of Lord Y/N." Obani retaliated. "No." Muzan began to get irritated as he looked at Kagaya. "Tell your stupid Hashira to let go of MY brother!" Kagaya nodded as he spoke calmly. "Obani give Y/N back." "But mast-" "We will meet him again. Do not fret." Obani sighed in defeat as he reluctantly gave Y/N back to Kokushibo. "Let's go home now Y/N." Muzan spoke aloud as he talked aloud. "Nakime." 

They vanished as the Hashira's began to pout and so did the master, Y/N had felt like a little brother to them so that's what made them upset when Tengen spoke enthusiastically. "We will get them back!" The others nodded in agreement as Tanjiro did too he may have only met Y/N but he also felt like a little brother to him.

New Mission: Get Y/N Kibutsuji back...