Chapter Three: Y/N Sneaks Out... {Goes Wrong}

As Y/N woke up rubbing his sleepy eyes he noticed the upper moons were too busy arguing so he picked up his stuffed kitten plushie and used his blood demon art to sneak out into the woods so he can hunt an animal to eat since he didn't really like eating humans and felt pity for them. 

Y/N looked around and noticed a small rabbit and he smiled as he petted the rabbit he didn't want to eat the rabbit so he looked around for something else as he spotted a deer he smiled and bared his teeth as he stalked his prey...

He got closer...

And closer.....

Closer...

AND POUNCED!

He had bit the deer's neck so he could kill it instantly so it didn't make any noise or had to suffer in any way. As he began to rub his small hands together and dug into his meal unaware of demon slayers patrolling the forest for any demons.

***Meanwhile in the Infinity Castle***

"WHAT DO WE DO??? MUZAN'S GONNA KILL US!!" Cried Daki as she ran around looking for little Y/N as the others panicked as well all except Kokushibo. "SILENCE!" Kokushibo yelled which made the upper moons all halt as he cleared his voice. "I say we tell Master Muzan and then we go look for him there is a good chance he's looking for food or..." Kokushibo looked down as Doma being annoying as he is asked. "Or what?..." Kokushibo breathed in and responded. "He has been captured by the demon slayer corpse." Everyone fell silent as a biwa sound was heard. 

"Lord Muzan has arrived..." 

***Back with Y/N***

Y/N continued playing with the small rabbit after he had devoured the deer. Y/N than heard a twig snap as he turned around his eyes widened as it was a man with fire like hair and a man with white hair and a man with black hair and a emotionless expression. Y/N panicked and quickly grabbed his plushie and ran as he ran he could hear footsteps behind him as he began crying. "LWEAVE MWE ALWONE!" Y/N was quite quick for a baby demon and was strong too he proved that as he threw a boulder at the demon slayers and when he jumped up to the trees and leaped from branch to branch.

Y/N thought he had lost them as he sat by the little stream and hummed his song as his adrenaline was still pumping through his body when a hand grasped his shoulder and picked him up, his eyes widened as he began struggling. "Lwet gwo!" He went to punch the white haired man but he dodged and chuckled as the tree broke behind him because of Y/N's punch. "Would you look at that. How flashy! Never thought I'd see the day I wanted to keep you as my little brother." Y/N's eyes widened as he began trying to push the man's grip on him but it was no use as the man flipped him on his shoulder without trying as his friends caught up to him. "You got him Tengen?" The fire-like haired one asked as the white haired male also known as Tengen nodded. "Yeah I've got him, Rengoku now let's go and see what the master wants with this pipsqueak." Y/N continued struggling but realised he dropped his kitty plushie and began to cry.  Rengoku and Tengen stopped as they noticed Y/N making grabby hand gestures to the cat plush, Rengoku went over to the plush and picked it up carefully rubbing of the dirt and handing it back to Y/N who sniffled. "Thwank ywou..." Tengen and Rengoku's eyes widened they had never heard a demon use such polite manners before as Rengoku stifled a small chuckle. "Your welcome!" Rengoku then looked around as he asked. "Where's Tomioka?" Tengen chuckled at his friend's question. "He went back to tell the master we've got the demon." Rengoku nodded as he understood.

As they continued their journey to the demon slayer corpse's HQ a certain basketball looking demon gasped as he noticed Y/N he punched himself as he sighed. "If only I got here sooner... I have to go tell Lord Muzan." And with that the demon known as Akaza (Sorry I had to use basketball! Sorry Akaza but also not sorry.) vanished...