Chapter Eleven: Muzan paying a 'Visit' to the Pillars

Y/N's legs went numb as he panted he had no idea how long it would take for his brother Muzan to be told by his upper moons that his little brother was missing again...

Y/N stopped as he reached the entrance to the demon slayers as the scorching sun was still up. Giyuu was walking by as he froze as he turned around.

"How are you in the sun if your a demon?..."

Y/N sighed as he looked at Giyuu who had a blank expression on their face but shrugged it off as he walked over to Y/N and picked them up heading toward the master estate.

"Where arwe we gowing?.."

Y/N asked tiredly as Giyuu spoke softly. "To the masters estate he will gather a meeting tomorrow at which I presume."
Y/N nodded in understanding as he relaxed in Giyuus arms.

***With the Upper Moons and Muzan***

"YOU LOST MY BROTHER?!!" Muzan yelled he was extremely pissed I mean who wouldn't? Y/N is just the cutest!

"It was Domas fault!"

Akaza spoke as he pointed the finger at Doma at which Kokushibo followed suit as he too pointed his finger at Doma as Doma looked offended as he sighed.

"Wow.. After everything we had between us Akaza_Dono! You betrayed me after all this ti-" Akaza and Kokushibo looked at Muzan who rolled his eyes.

"Shut up Doma or I will kill you."

Everyone fell silent as Muzan cleared his throat as he continued.

"The demon slayers master also known as Kagaya had let me know my brother is there and that he also wants to have a meeting about peace so that humans and demons can live in this... so called 'Harmony'."

It rolled off Muzans tongue like venom as Doma, Akaza and Kokushibo shook slightly mostly out of fear but also how he spoke as if he was eating something sweet smeared with blood.

"Let's go pay those Pillars a 'Visit'."