Chapter Ten: Y/N escapes again (Goes wrong)

It has been days since Y/N has seen Doma and the Hashira so he plans to leave well escape tonight he cannot stand being stuck inside the infinity fortress any longer even if that means he will die trying in the sun.

Y/N continued running down the halls of the room changing infinity castle. He looked left and right and when he made sure it was clear he sprinted down the hallway at his max speed.

"Y/N?.." Akaza spoke as Y/N sped past him in a hurry and slight panic that he may warn the others and his Onii-Chan that he was leaving or well trying to escape. "Y/N!!" Akaza was running behind him as they passed Kokushibo and Doma talking the other Upper Moons were busy and so was Muzan so that meant they had to stop and watch Y/N incase he tried running away and this was the moment.

They both began running after Y/N who showed no signs of stopping as they shouted his name and Doma pleaded and tries pursuaing him to come back.

Y/N noticed a slight hint of sunlight which meant the sun was still up. The other demons began to panic as they knew what Y/N was going to do.

Y/N haulted as he looked at the demons who were getting closer every second as he took a deep breathe and jumped into the sun.

It burned...
Y/N fell on his knees as the other demons watched in horror and froze...
They wanted to save Y/N but they couldn't move..
They were stuck...
Y/N burned and it was excruciating yet he didn't scream...

After a while the pain stopped.
And Y/N healed quickly which made the Upper moons gasp as Y/N stood in the scorching sun. He looked at the demons and yelled. "Iwm sowwy!" And with that he ran in the sun all the way to his destination at the demon slayer corpse leaving the baffled Upper moons behind him.

"What do we tell Kibutsuji_Sama?..." Doma spoke as Kokushibo answered. "It was Domas fault." Doma huffed in annoyance as Akaza agreed and the three argued. Well of course Kokushibo stopped as he heard the biwa sound.

"Lord Muzan has arrived"