Chapter Six: Muzan's Message to Kagaya & Meeting Nezuko Kamado.

After the meeting had ended they were unaware of a upper moon watching them as his blood boiled in fury and annoyance but he knew he couldn't strike all he could do was report back to Muzan and hope that he could  strike.. They weren't going to get away with this. 

"Hang in there Y/N we will get you back.."

***Meanwhile with Y/N***

Y/N woke up and rubbed his eyes he was unsure where he was at first but noticed his 'Nii-Chan' (Kagaya) sitting on a chair as he admired his wife. "I can't believe your better love..." Amane smiled as she held Kagaya's hands, Kagaya looked at his wife and smiled softly. "I've never noticed how beautiful you are." Amane looked at her husband dumb founded as she added. "You were blind my love." Y/N yawned which caught the attention of kagaya and Amane as Y/N began making grabby motions with his hands. Kagaya and his wife Amane chuckled as she added. "Aw! What a cutie pie! Now I don't believe he's the demon king's brother!" Y/N giggled as Amane snuggled into Y/N's cheek (on his face). Kagaya sighed and forced a small chuckle as he added. "Yes he is hun and you better believe it!" Kagaya added as he noticed Y/N small eyes look at him and smile. 

When a crow had burst into the room as it cawed in panic. 

"MUZAN KIBUTSUJI HAS COMMANDED THAT YOU AND ALL THE HASHIRA INCLUDING Y/N AND THE BOY WITH HANAFUDA EARRINGS WILL JOIN AS HE KNOWS WHERE YOU ARE! CAW! HE ALSO SAYS HE IS BRINGING UPPER MOONS 1, 2 AND 3! CAW! CAW!" 

Kagaya nodded as he took Y/N from his wife and looked back at the crow. "Summon the Hashira and Tanjiro Kamado this instant say it is an emergency and tell them the message that you have told me." The crow cawed one last time as it flies out of the window to deliver the message Kagaya has requested that will be sent to the Hashira and Tanjiro. Y/N looked at Kagaya and rubbed his eyes as Kagaya kissed his wife softly and waved goodbye to his kids and wife as he carried Y/N with him to where they usually held meetings such as this. "Onii-Chan? Where are we going?" Kaygaya looked down at Y/N and smiled as he spoke kindly. "We are going to see the Hashiras and some demons that you may know." Kagaya looked at Y/N as his eyes sparkled. He hadn't seen the upper moons in a while and hoped it was them but he didn't want to jinx it to not be any upper moons he may know. 

***A couple of hours later***

As the Hashiras and Tanjiro and his sister Nezuko as well as Kagaya waited for Muzan to show up they had played games and got to know Y/N better they decided that Nezuko should also meet him since he ate animals and not humans and she didn't eat humans and sleeps to gain her strength. As the sun had set and it was quite dark Tanjiro let Neuko out of her box as he looked at the nervous Y/N and chuckled. "No need to be nervous Y/N! I'm sure she'll love you!" Y/N nodded nervously as Nezuko crawled out and looked at Y/N as if she was scanning him after a while Nezuko stopped and fully crawled out of her box as she hugged Y/N. Y/N was unsure at first but hugged back after a while when a dark and cold voice boomed. "Get off my brother." Y/N turned his head to see Muzan along with Kokushibo, Akaza and Doma. Y/N's eyes widened and smiled as he let go of Nezuko running towards his brother and snuggling into him. "Nii-San! Nii-San!" Y/N cheered. The Hashiras, Tanjiro and Kagaya watched in anticipation but it shocked them to see Muzan smiling as he picked up his brother snuggling him into a comforting embrace. "I've missed you." Muzan spoke as his voice cracked a little but it didn't go unnoticed by anyone. "Did they hurt you?" Muzan clenched his teeth but stopped as Y/N spoke. "No Nii-San! They're my friends!" Muzan's stoic expression still showed on his face but to be honest he was shocked he thought his enemies would hurt his brother all because he was the demon king's brother... As Muzan snapped out of his thoughts, Y/N giggled childishly he was way too innocent. "Koko! Akaza_San! Doma_San!" Muzan placed Y/N down gently as he glared at the humans before him as the innocent Y/N ran and he group hugged the upper moons as they hugged back in a group shocking the Hashiras, Kagaya, Tanjiro and Nezuko even more.