1

You took out your cigarette while having a important meeting. You lighted the cigarette and started taking puffing everyone stare at your behaviour which made you annoyed.

Mr Lee: Ms choi a important meeting is going. Well if you want this deal-

Before Mr Lee could complete his sentence you stood up, and wore your glasses which made you look more sexy.

Yn: Well a dealer like you Mr Lee we don't want in our company to ruin.

You again took a puff of cigarette which made him gasped.

Mr Lee: My son is a big businessman and if you want this deal Ms choi then co-operate with us.

You chuckled bitterly.

Yn: Come on Mr Lee is your son enough to to be a great business tycoon?

Mr Lee: If he is not he will be.

Mr Lee said while taking a seat.

Yn: Well than he's just a loser, Mark Lee isn't it?

You laughed,

Mr Lee clenched his jaw. Well ms yn is a great business tycoon she's a very powerful business women out there.

Yn: Your son is not enough for our business industry made him to suck the nipple.

You laughed on your own joke which made mr Lee fumed in anger.

Mr Lee: i see Ms choi, your father is a business tycoon too. But I can clearly see that their daughter need to cook in kitchen instead taking over his company.

You throw the cigarette in the Dustbin and bang the table hardly which made everyone flinched.

Yn: Kitchen? My place is here to take over the deals and many more things.

You said in confidence Mr Lee grins his teeth.

Yn: Excuse me~

You said excusing yourself and left the meeting room without accepting the deal and made mr Lee fumed in anger.

Mr Lee: I'm gonna take my revenge ms yn.

Mr Lee grins his teeth.

??: Mr lee, if you didn't wanted the deal why did you called us here?

The man chuckled bitterly.

Mr Lee: I'm sorry sir for wasting your time.

He bow down for 5 times.

While you were walking with your glasses on . Everyone bow at you in the single line and greeted you.

Your assistant took out the car and you sat inside the car and drove off to your mansion.

Yn: He needs to teach his son, how to be a great businessman.

__________

The man who's everyone is scared of is now watching the two lifeless body inside the basement. He Smirked and put down his gun.

??: Sir, what should we do with this lifeless body?

The man gluped in fear while asking.

The man turned around and the guard's sigh while seeing him covered with blood on his face.

??: As usual throw in river. Be sure the body's are not bleeding..

The guard's nods and carry the lifeless body and took out from the basement.

??: He scares me

??: Well he is scary.

The man wiped off the blood from his gun and put it inside.