5

??: Are you lost babygirl??

His deep yet cold voice made you shiver down in spine.

You looked straight into his eyes which were perfectly looking at your eyes back, you gently pushed him and bow at him.

Yn: I'm sorry!

The male didn't said anything but just chuckled and left without saying anything.

Yn: What a strange man!

You shrug off the thoughts and left for finding Mingyu. Seeing him who was struggling with the car you took a relief sigh you went there and tapped his shoulder.

He turned around and flinched by seeing you. You giggle and said.

Yn: Mingy what's wrong with the car?

Mingyu: Ohh love, It's not starting on don't know what's the issue with this fucking car.

You sigh and cross your hand over your chest. Meanwhile Mingyu was doing the same thing which he was doing from half an hour.

Yn: Let's go let it be.

Mingyu: Let's book taxi!

You looked down and said which made his heart heavy well he couldn't say noo to that.

Yn: Let's visit his grave Mingyu.

Your eyes were brimming with tears Mingyu pulled your chin up and kissed your forehead he nodded and hold your hands.

After booking the taxi you both sat and the taxi drove off. Your heart beat was racing you interwind hands with Mingyu and you felt the warmth of him.

After reaching graveyard Mingyu pay to the driver and went after you. You sigh seeing soo many grave after all how many people's died in one minutes, ofcourse many right?

You finally find the grave which you were finding for many minutes, coming nearby you saw the flowers which were there as usual you smiled and pick those old flowers up.

And put the new flowers on his grave.

Yn: beomgyu, I miss you.

You were in verge of crying Mingyu sat beside you and rubbed your back,

Meanwhile you were just staring at his grave.

Yn: Boemgyu, why did you leaved me.

You rested your head on mingyu's shoulder
You couldn't control your tears and started shedding your tears your lips being tremble sightly. Your eyes were getting puffy due to crying.

Mingyu turned around and hugged you tightly and you started sobbing silently.

___________________

Coming out from the graveyard you turned around for the last time and sigh.

You booked the taxi after mere minutes the taxi arrived and drove off to your home.

Mingyu: Do you want to eat something?

You shook your head Mingyu understand the situation and just nods his head a little.

The destination was quite silent no one dares to uttered a single word.

_________________

Meanwhile at other side a male was sitting on the chair with wine on his hand and was discussing with some other guy.

??: I saw the girl.

The male's in the room choke in the air and looked at the male who said.

??: What are you saying? You saw that girl?