4

??:My love this is for you.

His face wasn't visible due to the bouquet of flowers. You didn't like the way what he's doing but you are amazed by the decorations.

Yn: Look I'm telling you, whatever you're doing is not allowed in the office.

You said in deep voice which made other employees shiver in fear as they know how much you're scary when your in anger.

??: Come on don't be angry my love.

With that he pulled away the bouquet flowers from his face which made you shocked without any seconds. You put your palms over your face as you were stunned by the man.

Who's standing Infront of you.

Yn: Mingyu??

Your eyes were popped out of socket.

Mingyu made a suprise face and hugged you,
He handled you the bouquet and kissed your cheeks made you startled.

Yn: What are you doing?

You raised your eyebrows.

Mingyu: Loving my girlfriend.

Yn: Mingyu!!!!

He laughed and held your hands.

Mingyu: I know you don't like these things. But everything i have done for you, my love.

You were still confused by his actions but his next action made you completely shocked.

He kneeled down and while holding your hands and kissed your knuckles which made you gasped.

Yn: M-mingyu?

Mingyu: Look, I know you're confused. But i think I'm inlove with you, well that's not an joke. I seriously wanna spend my whole life forever with you.

Right now you were still in shocked. As you don't wanna accpet what's happening right now everything you felt is a surreal to you.

It felt like land slipped down your feet.

Mingyu: Are you thinking to punch me?

You shake your head and chuckled.

Mingyu: You could punch me in the face and i would still want you.

And with that everyone started laughing hearing this words. You looked away for some seconds which made his heart skip a beat.

As he thought you could reject him anytime. But your next words made him jumped in happiness.

Yn: Don't make me say it. I can't say the words.

He laughed and pulled you closer to him. You smiled and everyone started clapping for you both. You felt happy in his arms but something was off.

But what?

He was about to kiss you but you pushed him as everyone were looking at both of you non-stop you felt little nervous which made mingyu understandable the situation.

Mingyu: It's okay love, I can understand it.

He lose his grip and you smiled at everyone. You were kinda happy as he finally proposed.

But are you really in love with him? You got into a deep thoughts.

_______________

Everything settled right now. You were in the office room and Mingyu was looking at you

Ofcourse might be admiring you? You felt little awkward as he kept staring at you.

Yn: Do you want to eat something?