2

????: Well be ready to dig your own grave Kim Jennie.

He Smirked and chuckled at the same time.

Jennie: Don't you think, you're doing mistake?

??: Mistake's? I have never done any mistakes in my whole life Kim Jennie.

The gun was still pointed on her chest.

His assistant came inside the club and started finding him. After some mere minutes he founded him and called him.

??: Sir, there is a phone call for you.

He turned back and saw his assistant standing there with a phone call.

His assistant handled him the phone call.

??: Are you free?

??: Noo, what's the issues?

??: Nothing, just want to talk something important

??: Don't waste my time you piece of shit.

??: i-im sorry s-sir.

??: Hang up the fucking call.

The another person hang up the call, and there Jennie was standing like a statue.

Jennie: Well we can have the deal?

??: I don't usually liked deals you better tell me everything.

He smirked and clenched the gun.

While they were talking some group of girls were making video of the sence silently laughing and giggling while laughing but little did they knew? That he heard everything.

He didn't turned to check the girls, but just chuckled.

??: If you want to be alive, you better stop recording the video of us.

The girls flinched by hearing voice and quickly deleted the video of them. Well ofcourse why not his aura is scaring right now everyone he's having gun on he is risky someone's life in the club.

Jennie: Look, if you try to hurt me I'll cut you in pieces and throw somehwere that even cop couldn't find your body.

??: And I'm gonna cut you in pieces and throw you in the ocean soo that Shark's can have you~

Jennie gluped at his words.

??: Got scared?

Jennie: I'm not that girl who will get scared easily.

??: Well what if i leaked your video?

Jennie: Which video?

She gluped and started breathing heavily.

His assistant gave her the phone which was having her video of bribing someone from his team.

??: and you know what, what I have did to them?

His says with his stern voice.

Jennie: W-what?

He frowns and said.

??: I killed them

The girls and the other people's who were in the party got scared and suddenly backed off.

??: You look like something i drew with my left hand.

Jennie: Enough! Alright I'm gonna tell you everything.

With this he won this deal and a sinster smirk appear on his face which made Jennie gluped in fear. She took out his phone and show him the video of his teammates who were betraying from starting.