10

"Who the hell he is too tell me what i have to do it not?" Mr choi spoke.

"Darling, we will see for a days if he's doing his job we will keep him" Mrs choi spoke with a smile.

"If this bodyguard won't be working for us then I'll slit his throat for sure" Mr choi growled.

Mrs choi let out a shaky breath and spoke. "Darling, you're too much stress because of yn. Keep your mind calm"

Suddenly the door slammed open and there yn was huffing and patting she looked at her dad who's lips appeared into evil smirk.

"What's bring you here, yn?" Mr choi asked. "DAD! I DON'T NEED A FUCKING BODYGUARD" i yelled harshly and was about to walk closer but then he picked up the knife and threatened me.

"Are you sure?" Mr choi spoke with straight tone whilst showing me the knife which made my steps halt.

Mrs choi jolted up and spoke "Darling, what are you doing?? Keep that knife aside are you going to hurt her?" 

"I've enough scars, if you're willing to add more you can add dad" I said with blank expression with stiff and cold face.

Saying this I was about to go away from there but my dad interrupted by saying.  "This will make you hell for sure"

I closed my eyes in frustration and headed to my room without saying anything.

FLASHBACK:

10 year old yn is eating her breakfast while tears were rolling down her cheeks continuously. "YN, YOU CAN'T LET ME EAT IN PEACE TO" her dad banged the table which made her flinched by his actions.

"D-dad i-i-m s-s-sorry" She sobbed while saying. "Darling, Forgive her she didn't did it intentionally" her mom spoke in low tone.

He looked at his wife and gave her death glare which made her gluped hard. "Darling, You even hurted her, look theres a huge scar" her mom spoke with concern.

"She deserves it. The mistake she had made, she will never make in her life time" He grinned his teeth while saying.

Flashback end.

I chuckled bitterly while remembering my past. I used to cry like a baby. I didn't even understood that he always try to hurt me even if that's not my mistake. 

My dad didn't even loved me. I always crave for his love, and there my mom she was too sweet in past . But now my dad manipulated her.

She was my everything, everything but because of my dad I started hating on her.

While I was lost in my thoughts my phone buzzed with a call, seeing the caller I'd my lips form into a smile.

"Mingyu?" I spoke.

"Heyy, darling what's wrong everything ok?" His voice was low.

"Yeeh, I'm just tired" I said.

"Noo way! What are you hiding?" Mingyu spoke with concern in his voice.

"My dad is hiring a bodyguard for me, I don't know why the hell is he doing and for what" i yelled.

"That's bullshit? Didn't you told him that I'm there for you always?" Mingyu yelled harshly.

"Mingyu, i told him many times. But he's not listening to me and you know my dad how he is" I rolled my eyes while speaking the last words.

"Darling, Don't worry I'm there to protect you. You don't need a fucking bodyguard" his voice was filled with rage and possessiveness.

I just hummed "Byee Mingyu, love you soo much"

"Bye i love you tooo darling"

I hang up the call with a smile on my face but it's soon fades away when I looked at my dad who was fuming in anger.

"If you're thinking Mingyu would protect you, then no by default he won't be able to even meet you, yn" He hissed.

My eyes widened "DAD?" I yelled at him. "please don't drag Mingyu inbetween i request you"

he marched to me and grab my jaw harshly and spoke. "THEN OBEY ME YN, OBEY MY FUCKING WORDS" he shouted on my face. But I didn't flinched i stare at him and yanked his grip.

"D-dad how can you do this to your own daughter? Don't you feel that you're doing something wrong!" My voice cracked inbetween.

He scoffed without even caring about my words and said. "Be ready tomorrow morning you'll be introduced to your bodyguard" he said and left.

To be continued!!!

Here's my Instagram I'd, I do post here spoilers as well as povs, follow up! 🎀