9

"B-boss, please forgive us" The man said while stuttering, He was begging for his life to be spare.

The male stood up and took his gun and pointed on his head, "I told you, if you ever betrayed me I won't forgive you" his deep chilling tone made everyone shiver down

"B-boss there is a phone call for y-you" one of his man said while stuttering he handled him the phone while his hands were shaking because of fear.

"Hello?" The another man said from the phone call.

"Do you love to keep interrupting when I'm do something serious?" The male said in husky voice.

"B-boss i-m sorry i didn't meant to interrupt your work, but something is very serious. Mark is trying to steal ms choi's postion" The another man said whilst he gluped the lump in his throat.

The male raised his eyebrows and a evil Smirked appears. "He won't be able to do that. I'll ruin him" His said with his cold yet chilling tone which made everyone looked down to the floor.

The another man just hummed and then hang up the call.

"B-boss? Something is serious?" His one of the assistant spoke without looking at him.

He threw the phone on the ground and yelled harshly "I don't want any fucking one to call when I'm doing something serious, just switch off yours phones"

The other men's of him whoever were present at that time quickly took out there phone and switch off.

The male kept eyeing up his assistant who betrayed him, and without thinking much he pulled the trigger and shot him on his head, which made the person body fall down on the floor harshly.

The other men's back off and gasped in fear.

"Clean the fucking mess or else I'll do the same thing with you guys" the male said and slammed the door harshly.

"H-he's s-scaring" One of his assistant spoke whilst in fear.

YN POV:

I reached to mansion and parked the car i stepped inside and saw mom and dad seating while talking with serious expression.

I tugged my inside the pocket and walked over them while whistling, there gaze lifted towards me and I gave them a tight smile.

"Oh you're here" Mr Choi spoke while eyeing up some photos.

"Noo I'm still in office dad" i replied sarcastically

He looked at me and gave me death glare i smiled at him which made him fumed in anger

"Stop joking around, yn" Mrs choi spoke.

"I'm have suprise for you" Mr Choi spoke while he got up and came near me.

I raised my eyebrows he was about to held my hands but i got back off with an evil smile.

"We can have a nice talk with maintaining some distance dad" i poke my tongue and said.

"Alright, yn I've decided to keep a bodyguard for you" Mr choi spoke.

My eyes widened as I looked at my mother. "He's right yn, you need a bodyguard soo he will keep informing us" Mrs choi spoke in straight tone. 

"I have my boyfriend and he can obviously protect me, have you thought of it mom and dad?" I said while pointing each other sentences clearly.

Mrs choi let out a deep sigh and stood up "You have to obey us. No matter what" Mrs choi said while holding my hands.

I yanked her hand and stare at her. "I don't need a bodyguard I know how to protect myself mom and dad" my face was stiff and cold. With no expression.

"Yn, are you going to teach me what's important for you or not?" Mr choi yelled harshly which gains everyone's attention present in hall.

"Yn, don't argue with your father atleast. Be a good girl and obey us" Mrs choi just said and left with a smirked.

Before my dad can say something I rushed to my bedroom and slammed the door harshly and leaned against it.

"Bodyguard?? Why the hell i need a bodyguard, i know how to protect myself" i stare at the floor and kept repeating the words again and again.

My eyes were dried with no tears, it's been years I've not cried. I know how to control myself and when to show my emotions.

I'm better where I am.

MR CHOI POV:

"SHE NEEDS A GOOD LESSON, HONEY!!!" he yelled harshly at Mrs choi.

"Darling, Don't worry she will regret" Mrs choi spoke.

Mr choi quickly took out his phone and dialled his assistant number.

"I need the number of that man" Mr choi yelled at the man.

"S-sir, are you sure? The man stutter.

"I'm not going to repeat once more, just do it what I have said or else you will be fired" Mr choi yelled.

He quickly hang up the call and waited for the number. Soon the phone buzzed with a message and Mr choi lips clured up with a Smirked.

He quickly dialled the number and waited for the response.

"Hello?" The male said from another side.

"Hello, I'm Mr choi I've got the information about you. So are you ready to keep a eye on my daughter?" Mr choi spoke.

"I'm not here to keep a eye on your daughter and get your fucking information jerk. I'm coming there just to protect her from the evils like you" The male yelled which made Mr choi shiver down the spine.

"I don't care, just come and give us the information or else you will fired"  Mr choi clenched his jaw while speaking.

The male hang up which made mr choi frustrated.

"Who the hell he is too tell me what i have to do it not?" Mr choi spoke.

"Darling, we will see for a days if he's doing his job we will keep him" Mrs choi spoke with a smile

To be continued!!!