6

Before coming out from the shower i quickly once again washed my face soo that he can't see my eyes which were teary recently.

I came out from shower while wearing bathrobe and there Mingyu was sitting while scrolling down his phone.

He looked at me and a smile appear on his face.

"Mingyu, go down and eat something"

"I'll come with you to eat the dinner"

I smiled and quickly wore my dress and went down to eat something.

"ajumma" i says while sitting on the dine table.

Ajumma came with a plates. "Here, yn take"

She severed the dinner to us and we both started having.

"Ajumma, do join us too"

Ajumma looked at me with her eyes widened. I know why she's shocked I sigh and said. "no one is home ajumma come have"

Her eyes got teary she sniffed and said. "No yn. I'll eat later"

"Ajumma screw this rules" I stood up and drag her to the table i forcefully made her sat on the chair and served her the food.

She widely smiled and started having her dinner. Meanwhile the door got opened.

My eyes landed to the door and got confused, Mingyu looked at me and said. "Sweetheart, your mom and dad?" My heart started thumping in fear ajumma was about to get up in fear but I held her.

"Yn, noo your dad will fired me"

"Let him, let's see what he can do" I said sternly.

Mrs choi and Mr Choi came and got froze there seeing ajumma sitting with us and having dinner i smirked seeing them

"EAT" with my demanding voice they started eating in fear.

The bags which my dad was holding got dropped on the floor and the guard's quickly ran over to pick them up.

His eyes were bloodshot i glanced and at him and no doubt he's really angry.

"Dad, mom please join us" I smirked while saying meanwhile Mingyu looked at me and his voice was almost whispered. "Yn, don't trouble yourself in these useless shits"

"As long I care I'll trouble myself to get into it" i smiled at him widely.

He marched at me and throw all the plates onto the floor. His breath was heavy for now the food was scattered on the floor.

"If you don't respect the food dad, then how can your daughter respect your rules?"

I said while picking up the scattered plates which were broken now. Mingyu helped me too

Ajumma quickly bring the broom and started cleaning.

"Yn! Where are your manners??" He shouted gaining everyone's attention inside the house.

"Come on dad, what's wrong while eating with family?"

"Which family?? Do you count ajumma as your family?" Mrs choi says.

"YES, I DO!" I yell at her.

Tears start streaming down from ajumma eyes. Hearing her sobbing i went near her and rubbed her back meanwhile she stopped me by saying.

"Don't trouble yourself,yn"

Her voice was almost whispered it broke my heart that my parents treat her like shit.