3

????:Wrong guess, darling~

While sipping the coffee your gaze lifted to the person who was sitting infront of you with a smile on his face.

Yn: Hoseok!!

Hoseok smiled widely and hugged you tightly, he kissed your forehead well ofcourse why not you both guys are best friends and supporting each other since childhood.

Hoesok: Soo everyone drool over you ynie!

Hoesok said while sipping his coffee. And here you looked down in embrassment.

Yn: Well yehh! This happens many time Hoseok!

You looked down and clutch your skirt seeing your behaviour hoesok frowns and said.

Hoesok: Are you hurt? You look hurt, are you sure everything's is okay?

You nodded and just smiled to give him a signal that you're okay.

Yn: I'm okay hoesok you know just stress about how am I gonna handle my dad's company.

Hoesok: Come on yn! Now you're the one who you wanted to be for soo many years~

You just nods.

Hoesok: Do you need someone genuinely to understand you?

Yn: Well yeah I need but it's not the right time to be in relationship.

Hoesok: Ohh, Yn don't chase boys but only chase her career ~

You just laughed and again looked at him

Yn: Did you find someone?

Hoesok: Do you think it's easy to find someone who can understand us easily?.

You shake your head and chuckled bitterly.

You stood up and pay the bill of the coffee and there Hoseok was just following you wherever you are going.

You sat into the car with hoesok and started gossiping with him.

Hoseok: Drop me on my office.

Yn: Where it is?

Hoseok: it will took 10 minutes to reach yn.

You nodded and ordered the drive to Firstly go to his office and then yours.

Hoesok: Where do you get your hopes? What keeps you going during this?

Hoseok just stare you for the answer you gluped and said.

Yn: i learned the only thing I can believe in is me, I have faith in myself that's how I got my hopes Hoseok.

Hoesok sense your pain and for becoming a business tycoon you had done many things. You have sacrificed everything to achieve this position and he knows that you don't what to lose it.

Yn: If I lose this business game. Then mark will be the first businessman tycoon Seoul could ever have.

Hoesok: And now you're scared to lose it?

You nodded while looking at him.

Hoseok: Wait wait!! I arrived.

The drive stopped and Hoseok opened the door and stepped out from the car he said you goodbye you gladly waved back to him and drove off to your office.

You reached to office building and came out from the car everyone's bow at you and wished you respectfully you wished them back and return a small smile to them.

Well you usually don't give a smile to them but today was your good mood because of hoesok.

____________