13

"Once again listen to me carefully you won't be here till last, I'm going to throw you out soon" i rolled my eyes, "Oopss! Waiting for that moment, maybe it will take forever you to do soo" he spoke with husky voice

But one thing I can clearly say that his gaze gets softened whenever he is near me, "Good guess, let's see" I rolled my eyes. He rolled his eyes as we both walked away.

Few hours later I was ready to go down in the hall as everyone were waiting for my arrival I can hear the noises of the paparazzi i rolled my eyes and went down.

There were atleast 3 servants beside me because it was jungkook's order and he was behind me, the way he gives order is like he's the king of my mansion.

I stepped out and the paparazzi and reporters came running like anything before anyone could even touch me jungkook came inbetween and stare at them in deadly glare.

"Before you guys can ask her anything, don't touch her" jungkook gives a cold smile which made them shiver down the spine.

I rolled my eyes he is really soo dramatic, what a overprotective bodyguard.

One of them reporter asked "Mam, as a big business women tycoon today is your business event all type of business women and men will be coming from all around the world, do you think it's possible for you to win this?"

I chuckled bitterly and answered, "I'm human to, as a reporter do you yourself think can you win in this competition world?"

The reporter shakes her head and gluped.
"Look at your face you yourself got the answer when you can't stand for yourself then what's the point of your living here?"

In minutes everyone were in line soo that I can go inbetween of them, everyone were just shocked hearing the reply but this is the truth, if you can't stand for yourself there's no place for you living here.

You have to work harder and chase your dream no matter what. Hard work, determination, discipline, importance of time, passion, enthusiasm and talent is the only thing you can achieve your aims and ace them.

Jungkook forwarded his hands but i jerked off them and rolled my eyes, "That's alright, but i care about you" Jungkook said, he held my hands but the only thing was everyone's were recording.

Just not to ruin my reputation i faked smiled and held his hands and sat inside the car.

Jungkook leaned to my ears and whispered "Don't worry I'm not here to ruin your reputation" he says and goes away from here and sat on the passenger seat.

I felt gossebumps swarming every part of my body. My phone buzzed I looked at my phone and it was Mingyu who was messaging me continuously.

"Everything is going well?"

"Make sure to take a deep breath before you give the speech"

"Don't worry, just imagine I'm there for you and cheering you up, my love"

"I miss you, I wish I can be there, but I'm stuck here for some reasons"

"Just message me, if that bodyguard is annoying you"

Reading this message my lips curled into a big smile i replied each one of the message with a smile plastered on my face.

Whilst jungkook was seeing her from front windshield which made his jaw clenched at her reactions and he was controlling hard not to snatch her phone away and threw somehwere.

He was annoyed by the one whom she was talking continuously on the phone.

"Drive the car" Jungkook order the driver quickly. "You can put your phone aside and glance outside, it's beautiful" Jungkook hissed.

"Don't order me i know what to do and when to do, bodyguard" I grinned.

But jealousy was hitting different then anything, he closed his eyes tightly and arched backed. Just to hear the giggles of her while talking on the phone with her boyfriend.

"Stop the car" Jungkook muttered but it was enough audible to the driver. The driver stopped the car without uttering a single word from his mouth.

Jungkook's aura was everything which can make people scared easily. The one who gets scared easily are coward the one who don't are the aces.

And the ace is for now is yn. She isn't getting scared of him not even for single minutes. Her back answers are the most sexiest thing jungkook can ever listen to it.

"Why the hell did you stopped the car?" I hissed at the driver but my eyes caught the attention of the jungkook's seat he wasn't there.

Suddenly the door got opened and he suddenly fetch my phone away from me.

"WHAT THE FUCK, GIVE MY PHONE BACK" i yelled at him, but I heard his chuckled he swung the phone and said. "If you want this phone just switched it off" jungkook said.

Jungkook leaned the phone near to his ears and whispered in his husky voice, "You better hang up the call, or else I'll hang up your head"

"You're just a bodyguard, who the hell you're to interfere in our relationship?" Mingyu spoke from the phone side.

"Her Bodyguard " Jungkook said while glaring at her.

To be continued!!!