7

"Sir I've got the files of Mr Lee new deal"

"Good, keep it here and go your family is safe"

The man fell on his knees as he's finally getting his freedom to meet his family who were inside the cage since 2 years, it wasn't easy to get new deal of Mr Lee but it was somehow an very impossible task.

But the man who's sitting on his chair peacefully did it. The tears start streaming down from his eyes he stood up and bow to him and went out while wiping off the tears.

But boom!! But something unexpected happens the male who was happy 1 minute ago is now lieing down lifeless on the floor infront of his family.

It was heartbreaking to see, the wife who's gonna meet her husband is now fully covered with blood and lifeless.

It's like someone snatched away the oxygen from her. Everything ended infront of her.

"I can't still trust this man, but I'm very proud of him that he did it" The male came out from his room while puffing out the smoke from his cigarette.

"HOW CAN YOU EVEN DO IT!!" His wife marched to the male who was enjoying his cigarette, she grabbed his collar which made his jaw clenched because no one has ever touched him without even his permission.

He never allowed his members to touch him. Pure anger can be seen in his eyes he harshly grab her jaw and slammed her against the wall. "Dont you dare to forget that I have all authorise to kill you or even Buried you alive" he clenched his jaw while saying.

She started breathing heavily as his hot breath was fanning on her face, she gluped in fear and begged him to stop. "I-im sorry s-sir t-this w-won't h-happen a-ag" before she could say futher a loud gun shot sound could be hear.

Her body fell on the floor hardly and it was now pool of blood. Both are dead husband and wife to. How cruel he is.

"I told you" he again lightened up his cigarette and took a puff. "sir should we attack on him?" His assistant questioned him. "NO!" the male clearly said no and no questions were asked futher.

NEXT MORINING.

i woke up finding Mingyu who hugged me while sleeping. This man oh god I'm not his teddy bear his grip is too tight i removed his hands from my waist and went for shower quickly.

After coming out from the shower I wore my dress and saw Mingyu awake.."finally you're awake".. "I can't sleep all night" he says.

"Why? What made you awake Mingyu?"
"Your cute snoring darling" he says, which made my cheeks flustered I hide my cheeks and throw the towel on him.

He catched it and sniffed it, "Even this towel smells like you" he says while smirking. I feel like pinning him against the bed and kissing him forever.

"You're soo playful Mingyu"

Doing my morning routine I took my office bag and went down with Mingyu, seeing my mom and dad eating breakfast i mentally rolled my eyes and without eating anything I was moving towards the door but there Mingyu sat with them.

Is he mad or what!!! "Mingyu!!!" I raised my voice while wearing my sunglasses. His gaze lifted up and "Do you want to eat breakfast with this people's?"

"Choi Yn!!, we"re your mom and dad where's your respect?" Mr Choi yells. "I don't think you deserve such kind of respect from your daughter dad" i fake smiled and left from there.

Meanwhile Mingyu followed me and grab my forearm, i sigh and said "i have told you atleast hundred times not to get close with my mom and dad Mingyu!" I yell at him.

"Why are you doing this just tell me!! It's been 4 years yn!!" Mingyu yelled back. "I don't want to share such kind of pain why should I remind them back?"

"Oh, soo you don't want to share me the pain?" He shouted on my face, "There are some things that if i won't share it will be good" i sigh heavily and left from there.

I sat on the passenger seat meanwhile Mingyu sat behind the seat, I told the driver to drive after mere hours we finally reached to my office. "Get back to your work Mingyu" i told him straight on his face "Driver drop him in his home" the driver nodded i slammed the door and went inside.

Getting inside the office everyone bowed at me, I went inside my cabin and called my assistant "Yn!!!!!!" She exclaimed seeing me. "Miss choi yn, yunjin" I stare at her. Yunjin gluped in fear.

"Inside the office you will call me Miss choi yn"
I pointed at her while saying, she apologized to me "Give me the files asap, yunjin". "Yes Miss choi yn".. yujin passed me the files and i checked upon them. Eyeing up every details written in the files i closed and putten inside a box.

MARK POV.

I grabbed my hair in frustration, and there my dad is yelling at me from the phone call what the fuck how can I be soo careless!! But I can't put the blame on myself all alone.

I slammed the door hard while opening up and saw minji coming towards me. I harshly garb her neck and pinned her against the wall.

"What's your actions on it?" She smirked while saying, "if you don't want me to choke you till death, just fucking tell me where are the files?"

"Which files, mark?" She trace her hands and was trying her best to remove my hands from the neck. "ITS SIR!! MARK SIR!! HOW YOU DARE TO CALL ME JUST MARK!!" i shouted on her face and made my grip more stronger.

"This why I hired you bitch?"... "From now you're just a sex slave for me!!" Hearing this minji fell on her knees and everything shattered into pieces her dreams with him and the future. "M-mark?" Minji stutter

Mark gritted his teeth and grab minji's hair harshly she started stumbling on her steps I throw her on the table of my cabin.

She hiss in pain as she got a small cut from the corner of the table. I removed my tie and throwed somehwere in the room.

"I told you bitch, you're alive because of me and this is what you payed to me??"... "I told you to keep the files save with you my dad has trusted me alot but because of you now it's no more!!".

Minji started shivering from his statements because she knows that his punishment is worsen than anything "STRIP" Mark said while breathing heavily.

She fell on her knees and begged him to stop. But he's too cruel to even forgive them.

"I SAID STRIP!!"

Tears start streaming down from her eyes mascara and kajal was smugde all over. She started shaking and finally started stripping down.

Mark bite his lower lip while seeing her Naked body. "I'm finally gonna feel you, whore".... "Be a good girl till I'm not done"

"If you won't obey me this how you gonna face the fucking consequences, whore"

To be continued!!!!!