Five

Holly Walton Depp arrived at London Fashion week today to support step daughter Lily-Rose in her debut season! After making a phenomenal appearance last month in Paris, it seems the Depp clan were out in full force to celebrate the young woman

Holly Walton Depp arrived at London Fashion week today to support step daughter Lily-Rose in her debut season! After making a phenomenal appearance last month in Paris, it seems the Depp clan were out in full force to celebrate the young woman. The daughter of Johnny Depp and Vanessa Paradis follows closely in her mother's footsteps as she becomes the youngest face for Chanel. Her step mother provided catwalk envy though in a chic outfit celebrating the best of British fashion houses with a touch of French no doubt in order to show her support to French born Lily-Rose.

"Holly! Over here!" "Mrs Depp are you releasing a statement today?" "Where is Johnny??" "Will you let your daughters follow in their sister's footsteps and model?" The press screamed at the woman as she entered the venue blinded by flashes from multiple cameras. Travis guided her to where she needed to be, where she spotted a few familiar faces. "Holly, darling, c'est Bon de revoir!" "Salut Vanessa! Ca Va?" "Ca Va Bien Merci, et toi?" "Oui, tres bien. Exciteé por Lily!" The two women greeted one another like old friends and kissed each other on the cheeks before the French native said "You must sit with me, I've got a few seats reserved. Come on through."

After the fashion show, the group remained backstage to greet Lily-Rose who rushed to hug her mother and received immense praise before the teen pulled back and hugged Holly. "Darling you were magnificent." The step mother gushed. "How about we celebrate?" Vanessa said turning to Holly. "You don't have plans do you?" "Plans?" Holly questioned. "For dinner, we can take her out and celebrate!" Vanessa said happily and Holly was touched. "Oh please. Not that I don't appreciate the invitation but surely this should be a mother daughter event? Vanessa, you've taught her everything she knows!" "Oh hush, come on. It will be good for you to have some girl time. Unless you need to get back to those charming little girls?" "They should be fine, Johnny is in charge." Holly giggled and Vanessa laughed "Let me guess.. Ice cream for supper?" "Got it in one." Holly smiled as the trio headed out the main doors and were greeted by an obscene amount of paparazzi.

Later that evening, Holly arrived home to a quiet house, she found Johnny reading in the snug, and she lent on the doorframe watching him. He lifted his head when he heard her and removed his glasses. "Hey doll.." "How was it?" "Oh goodness amazing." The woman headed in and sat beside him on the couch. "She's so grown up it's scary!!" "Well that tends to happen! How was dinner?" "Wonderful. It was so kind of Vanessa to invite me, although I think the press will have a field day, especially as we bumped into Kate Moss leaving." "Nice" Johnny smirked knowing that would cause ripples, his two exes and wife in one place. "I can't believe I missed bedtime." "Well they don't mind you having the odd night off and neither do I. You deserve it doll." "Thank you... by the way, Lily and I were chatting and she really wants us at that premiere." "But I'll take the shine off her. Imagine the headlines." "Well that's what she wants, and I have to agree, she worked extremely hard last summer to make that movie happen, she wants her parents there. How about you go low key? Don't walk the red carpet? Or just you and Ness. If we all go it will be a circus." "But doll I hate doing things without you." "This isn't about us though is it. What a nice message that will be for the kids? You and Ness supporting them despite everything." "I'll think about it."

The next day, Johnny's team arrived to debrief. "Overall press coverage was good Hols. You looked excellent and came across as a very supportive step mother.... The only thing..." "How did I know there was going to be a but?" The woman said sat at the large dining table sipping coffee after the morning school run. "There's a lot of speculation as to how much money you spent on clothing and jewellery and how you're stepping out a lot on your own currently." "Oh well fuck them. She can have whatever she wants." Johnny said rolling a cigarette. "How do you mean?" Holly asked Johnny's assistant "Well a little like the royals you know, the coverage isn't necessarily on what you were doing but more what you were wearing." "But Samantha specifically chose items that were British brands, Ted Baker, Alexander McQueen, and the Chanel jacket as a nod to Lily and Vanessa." "Yes and that soon adds up." "Oh for..." "Doll ignore it. Nobody gives a shit how much money you spend." "Yeah well it's not my money is it." "Darling we've been over this... you've made a significant contribution to this house and since you began work for the company your salaries are bringing in a lot." "Not enough though and the world knows that." "Well who gives a flying fuck. You look good in anything." "Yeah but they are saying I don't belong there aren't they?" Holly said to the team. "Not exactly, I think it's more of a talking point than just you being the kind elegant woman you are supporting Lily. Let's face it SHE would never have done that so gracefully." Johnny nodded knowing exactly who the SHE was. "I mean if I had turned up in high street they would have slated me wouldn't they? Attending fashion week in anything less than designer is just not a thing is it?" Holly said getting frustrated before Johnny pushed the papers away. "This meeting is done, and from now on, no press debrief. Holly doesn't need that kind of negativity." The woman rolled her eyes at appearing weak but agreed as the team all made to leave.